hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

attendance at my spa?

[Post New]by hollie96 on Sep 7, 09 9:29 PM
I must have missed some specific instruction from the annoying guy who talks you at the start of each level, as I cannot seem to get my spa to have 100 attendees. I've built apartments, hotels, fancy homes, and the highest I got was 88 attendees. Any tips on what I'm doing wrong?

Re:attendance at my spa?

[Post New]by mattslamom on Sep 7, 09 9:33 PM
I am also having the same problem. Just can't seem to get the 100 that I need.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 7, 09 9:46 PM
It might vary depending on where you build your spa. I built mine in that middle bit circled by roads then build the apartments and upgraded them all.

I also have the employee that increases pop by 2.

hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by hollie96 on Sep 8, 09 4:44 AM
govegril wrote:It might vary depending on where you build your spa. I built mine in that middle bit circled by roads then build the apartments and upgraded them all.

I also have the employee that increases pop by 2.

I've tried building the darn thing in about four different places. But now that I think about it, I may have gotten rid of the employee that increases pop. in lieu of someone else. Guess I'll try making some employment changes!

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Sep 8, 09 5:54 AM
The attendance is dependent upon those buildings that fall specifically within in the green zone for the spa. It also depends on the maximum number of residents for those buildings that are in that green zone.

So if the attendance requirement is 100, then you would need 5 buildings within that green zone that have at least 20 residents per building.

hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by hollie96 on Sep 8, 09 6:18 AM
Finally got it, took me about twice as long as it should have (40 days?). Had to do a lot of experimenting to complete. I actually did have the woman who increases your population, so that wasn't it. For anyone who wonders, or is having the same problem, I demolished the two little trees that are by the road over the headquarters, put my spa to the upper right corner of headquarters and built modern apartments all around it, along with hotels in the smaller areas and a grocery store and pizzeria. Then I upgraded the apartments until it cleared 100.

Edited on 09/08/2009 at 6:19:20 AM PST

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Sep 8, 09 9:46 AM
hollie96

I am gong to try those things I think it will work because I had 98 attendance so it must work.

Dymphna
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Dymphna on Dec 7, 12 9:32 PM
In order to get the count higher, you need to destroy the parks and roads around them, then you can build the apartment buildings around it.

Go to: