muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Halloween

[Post New]by muttmom on Sep 26, 15 5:18 PM
So for Halloween do U think I will have to change all these stores to Pumpkins?

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Re:Halloween

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Sep 27, 15 4:55 AM
Last year I changed all my buildings into their animal "costumes" for Halloween. But that was more for something to do, there wasn't a quest. I don't think we will get any new customizations for the buildings. It also doesn't look like there will be any Halloween decorations for the towns either. All I have listed is Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's and Spring.

Too bad as Halloween is my favorite time and it would be so cool to have ghosts, witches and pumpkins to put out all over the place.

Martha112
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Martha112 on Sep 27, 15 7:01 AM
NanaLoona wrote:Last year I changed all my buildings into their animal "costumes" for Halloween. But that was more for something to do, there wasn't a quest. I don't think we will get any new customizations for the buildings. It also doesn't look like there will be any Halloween decorations for the towns either. All I have listed is Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's and Spring.

Too bad as Halloween is my favorite time and it would be so cool to have ghosts, witches and pumpkins to put out all over the place.

Yeah, me too! I love decorating for Halloween and making costumes. I was even Peter Pan one year. I just won't grow up.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 27, 15 7:16 AM
The decorations showing as only available for thanksgiving look very much like halloween to me, have a look.

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Sep 27, 15 7:21 AM
Yeah, I agree with ff10, it you look carefully at Paw Paw Grove, there looks like rotting pumpkins still hanging around during the Christmas Décor.

Yeah, but who want's decaying Pumpkins next to their Snowmen?
And yes, I know they're there all the time and nothing we can do about it.

Edited on 09/27/2015 at 3:21:46 PM PST

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Sep 27, 15 8:22 AM
I have those rotting pumpkins in PawPaw Grove year round regardless of which season or décor is selected. Dratted things are stinking up the place!!!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Sep 27, 15 10:04 AM
Yeah, I have the rotting pumpkins in Paw Paw Grove, but I don't count those as they just won't go away.

Maybe I should have said jack-o-lanterns instead of pumpkins. Witches, ghosts, bats, jack-o-lanterns, vampires, monsters. This is what I consider Halloween. I wish we had some of those to set out in all the areas. But, alas, I don't think it is to be. I'll just have to eat my candy corn and bemoan the lack of decorations.

Go to: