bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fashion Fortune

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 8, 09 12:04 AM
After finishing school and getting your degree, you decide to open up your very own hip and trendy boutique! Sell fantastic clothes, find perfect outfits for your clients, and earn your very own Fashion Fortune! Purchase helpful upgrades to increase profits and expand your store in this fun and exciting Time Management game. Can you work your way to the top and make your boutique the number one place to shop?

Re:Fashion Fortune

[Post New]by haileesmother on Sep 9, 09 11:40 AM
NOBODY will be able to work their way to the top

[Post New]by worldrecord2004 on Sep 10, 09 10:49 AM
Is BF going to offer a fix for the Fashion Fortune game for those of us that have purchased it, but cannot continue past level 34?

[Post New]by aliciarose111 on Sep 10, 09 11:34 AM
This was the response I got from CS. At least they are giving out replacement codes. Still a shame the game doesn't work, sigh.
Hi there Alicia,

This is Franca with Big Fish Games in Cork, Ireland. Thanks for writing in! I understand you are wondering about a game glitch in the game Fashion Fortune.

As far as I could find out about the game, there is no known issue of a game glitch or bug, but it definitely seems that there are more and more questions about it.

For all your trouble you seem to be having with this game I’ve gone ahead and issued you a replacement coupon.

Go to: