Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Again with the Horrendous Noise....Really?

[Post New]by Poof11 on Sep 26, 15 5:36 PM
I cannot believe that after all of the complaints with the last game and that horrendous noise that sounds every time you go into a mini game that the developers decided to once again add it to one of their games. So far, the game has played fine but as soon as I entered the mini game to open the case in the car the entire game slowed down and the cursor barely wants to move. It has to have something to do with this awful sound because the same exact thing happened in the previous game. I mean really, who wants to hear this loud rattling almost metal like screeching when you go into a mini game? It is not only annoying but very distracting. It makes completing the mini game harder since the cursor now has a mind of its own and takes so much longer to complete due to the slow down.

Hey developers, here's a suggestion....Remove that awful noise! It is interfering with the game play. I'm sure that when this game was beta tested that this was brought up...it is definitely not needed in any way to enhance the game. As a matter of fact, it only takes away from the game itself. Listen to you paying customers if your not going to listen to beta testers...this needs to go!

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Again with the Horrendous Noise....Really?

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Sep 26, 15 7:01 PM
So I am not the only one...I hate that!

I thought just me but I turn off the sound when it happens.

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by mamachi on Sep 27, 15 1:35 AM
Count me in

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Sep 27, 15 8:41 AM
Me too and then it freezes and I get booted out. Mac 10.9.5.

poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by poggyapoo on Sep 27, 15 12:34 PM
I totally agree.............and not only that the flippin' cursor is floaty!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 15 10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for bringing this to the Moderation Team's attention. We've gone ahead and passed along the feedback that players have mentioned in this thread regarding the noise, to the appropriate team.

youreyes13, in regards to the freezing issues you are experiencing, please look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, the Technical Support Team can definitely help to troubleshoot. Please contact them with a Dr. Felix Report.

We also ask that technical issues be placed in the designated technical thread. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition here

Since this thread contains technical issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you everyone for your feedback and for your understanding. Please do not hesitate to PM a moderator if you have any further questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 10:23:53 AM PST

Go to: