bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fashion Fortune forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 8, 09 12:04 AM
Welcome to Fashion Fortune forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fashion Fortune players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fashion Fortune forum

[Post New]by kroert123 on Sep 8, 09 2:51 PM
I am on the first Halloween level. I tried the level no less than 30 times. Each time, I lost a customer and was not able to make the goal. This last time, I finally made it through without losing any customers. However, I still did not make the goal amount. Each type of customer, regardless of hearts, pays a certain amount of money. How is it that I can serve all customers and still not meet the goal? There are no chaining bonuses or any other bonuses I can find. Is this a blip in the design of the game, a goal amount that is unattainable? If so, I can't progress to the rest of the levels. There are still about 20-30 levels after this level. I bought the game, but find I am stuck. If there is help with this level, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I would appreciate a refund of my purchase price, as it's a flawed game.

I was able to make expert on all previous levels, so I doubt it's my ability, rather the design of the program.

Thanks!!

hrg1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by hrg1 on Sep 8, 09 5:39 PM
I have had the same problem. I even went through and didn't lose a customer twice and still could not make the goal. The game is definately glitched and I want a refund!

[Post New]by haileesmother on Sep 8, 09 9:03 PM
i am glad to see i am not the only one having this problem, i have served all 18 customers 5 times now and cant get more than 3620 ... i need 3700 to pass the level...i want my credit back, this is terrible because i really want to play....

disappointed

rebeccal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rebeccal on Sep 8, 09 11:13 PM
Ditto.

[Post New]by haileesmother on Sep 9, 09 12:02 PM
kroert123 wrote:I am on the first Halloween level. I tried the level no less than 30 times. Each time, I lost a customer and was not able to make the goal. This last time, I finally made it through without losing any customers. However, I still did not make the goal amount. Each type of customer, regardless of hearts, pays a certain amount of money. How is it that I can serve all customers and still not meet the goal? There are no chaining bonuses or any other bonuses I can find. Is this a blip in the design of the game, a goal amount that is unattainable? If so, I can't progress to the rest of the levels. There are still about 20-30 levels after this level. I bought the game, but find I am stuck. If there is help with this level, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I would appreciate a refund of my purchase price, as it's a flawed game.

I was able to make expert on all previous levels, so I doubt it's my ability, rather the design of the program.

Thanks!!

how the heck did u make expert score on the last 2 fall levels? lvl 32 and 33 i found impossible to get expert score....served everyone correctly and still fell just short

[Post New]by crashkitty0914 on Sep 10, 09 5:48 PM
yeah ive been trying for hours and i finally got mad and checked on here. how do i report a bad game? cuz i want my money back or we deserve an update on it!!

[Post New]by arosey on Sep 11, 09 9:04 PM
I am also frustrated and cannot pass this halloween level. i thought it was just me so continued to try and try and just kept getting frustrated and quiting. I finally came here to see everyones having this issue. Sooo.... i am wondering the same.... how do i report this... they need to fix it or give us our money (or credit) back. PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by redbook1960 on Sep 11, 09 9:54 PM
I liked this game, till the 1st Halloween level, I also can not pass the level, will be asking for a refund.

[Post New]by kitkatm42 on Sep 13, 09 9:20 AM
Been playing this now for 2 days & nights..Can't get past 3610 or 3670 to advance on that 1st halloween level. Very frustrating. I used a game credit for this. I'm enjoying the game and would like to progress. Any tricks on how to get past this level? I too would like my game credit back. Has to be someone out there that's done it & knows how. Or maybe the creator of the game, Or the gamers who run/approve bigfish games...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by graro on Sep 16, 09 9:27 PM
It seems we all have the same problem. I tried sooo many times. I also went back to get expert in all other levels to see if that gave me some sort of upgrade to pass halloween but it didn't and then came here to see if someone could figure out how to pass that level.
Big Fish should refund everyone who bought this game.

[Post New]by Abbeys on Sep 20, 09 5:39 PM
Same thing here. I can't get past 3670 to pass the level. I was so determined that it was me that I spent 2 hours on the 1st Halloween level last night. There is no way to pass this level. Asking for a refund or to fix the glitch...

HEY EVERYONE HAVING HALLOWEEN ISSUES!

[Post New]by crashkitty0914 on Sep 21, 09 3:08 AM
HEY EVERYONE! IF YOURE HAVING ISSUES ON THE HALLOWEEN LEVEL 1, I WAS IN THE SAME BOAT WITH YOU ALL UNTIL I UNINSTALLED AND THEN REINSTALLED- I THINK THEY FIXED THE GLITCH BECAUSE I BEAT THE HALLOWEEN 1 LEVEL ON THE 1ST TRY AFTER I REINSTALLED!!!!!! THE GAME MAY HAVE BEEN SAVED!!!!

eva338
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by eva338 on Sep 24, 09 10:51 PM
I have a few questions...

1) Is it better to serve the people who buy less first since they are quicker?

2) Does the number of hearts a customer has when they check out affect the sale price?

3) Can a customer lose hearts once they are in the booth?

4) Is there a most efficient order to buying upgrades (i.e. speed, booth, accessories, etc.)?

5) Is there a reason that in the winter shops you can stand around for a while with no customers? It makes it hard to hit expert.

Thanks for any insight that can be provided.

Edited on 09/26/2009 at 12:29:52 AM PST

[Post New]by mooreaudrey45 on Sep 30, 09 2:06 PM
I am also having trouble at the same stage of the game. it can't be all of us. must be something wrong with the game

[Post New]by haileesmother on Sep 30, 09 5:28 PM
mooreaudrey45 wrote:I am also having trouble at the same stage of the game. it can't be all of us. must be something wrong with the game

if u are talking about the halloween level it has been fixed all u have to do is uninstall it and reinstall it....now as for lvl 48...i find it impossible to get the gold and when i buy upgrades on lvl 50....i hit finished and it doesnt let me play the level, it just advances me to the next level and gives me the silver for that level. when i play a TM game i play it until i complete it with all gold, this is disappointing because it seems ill NEVER get to obtain all gold.....im so sick of this game, lol

[Post New]by cockergramma on Oct 3, 09 7:24 PM
I have played the game a lot. i had no problems with the prior levels till i got to the halloween level 1 and lost one customer and did not make goal. finally got that customer and didn't loose one single customer and still did not make goal. i want a refunnd there is a flaw in the game that i can not get past the 1st level. there is something wrong with the game itself.

[Post New]by gotmiche on Oct 29, 10 11:06 AM
I have been stuck at level 66 for two weeks now....there isn't anymore upgrades to buy, I give them coffee like mad, I use the coupon and change up the clothing item, I put like people next to each other........there isn't anything that gets me within 1000 points of the minimum passing score.............AWWWWWWWWWWWWW so frustrated!!!!!!

I JUST BEAT LEVEL 66....FINALLLYYYY!!!!

You have to change every purchase to match...for instance when an icon is above their head for a clothing item you have to wait for all to have an icon then use the coupon to change them all to match AND you have to put LIKE people next to each other...(ie all the girls in white etc)...put the singles without matches on the couch and feed them coffee like crazy to keep them happy! I just can't believe I got it....REDICULOUS! So done with this lame-o game-o!

Edited on 12/29/2010 at 6:37:01 PM PST

[Post New]by dee4mmc on Feb 16, 14 1:59 PM
I have made it through the Halloween level but can not make it through level 6 the last one. I have all the upgrades but can not seem to get the goal

Go to: