Looking for four!

[Post New]by DarofWA on Sep 26, 15 7:02 PM
I really love these games and I'm waiting for another. Any ideas when/if it's coming. I'll buy before even testing it!!!!!

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Looking for four!

[Post New]by plat1098 on Dec 27, 15 8:07 PM
This series and the Roads of Rome series, also from the same developers, are the only time management games I've bought sight unseen (after trying the initial installment). They're that good. Yes, please, more!

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Feb 15, 16 3:05 AM
Of all the strategy/time management games this is the very best! With all the different levels and things to find. Different buildings to build and upgrade. The secret rooms. The various gems to find to get to the next chapter. Trying to beat the other explorer and finding your love. There is nothing else to look for. If you haven't played this game you have to! I hope there will be more! All others pale to this one!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEASE! Make more like this one! I beg you!

Waiting patiently....... well, maybe not too patiently.....

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Feb 19, 16 4:06 PM
Such a gem, right? I leave the music that accompanies the chapters on, so lovely. Yes, I'm happily anticipating another series along these lines, this is some good stuff.

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Feb 27, 16 9:18 AM
I keep coming and looking for another of these. They are my favorites. I've played them so many times.

If the devs can't think of anything else to do with Don Diego, let us colonize Mars or India or a chain of islands (each island has different soil/people/challenges). Please give us more games!

minipal
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by minipal on Mar 1, 16 12:47 PM
I agree, I wish there were more Adelantado adventures. I have over 500 games but rarely play them more than once, I have played all three of Adelantado games many times and never get tired of them. I love the graphics and music, so relaxing and fun! Please, please, please make more Adelantado adventures!! I love, love, love this game!

Adnaram
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Adnaram on Mar 16, 16 1:25 PM
I would love another Adelantado game too! Of all the games I own, I play these three at least every other month. I really wish they'd make another one. Maybe "Adelantado: The Lost Book". Seeing as this is a pretty abandoned forum, our only hope might be in emailing the developers directly. If enough of us did that, maybe they'd make another one!

Go to: