Autumn's big mouth

[Post New]by staciemo56 on Sep 8, 09 1:00 PM
This game is interupted too much with Autumn's BIG MOUTH. I get extreemly tired of having to shut her up all the time all throught the game. Just wanted to complain a little.

Edited on 09/08/2009 at 1:01:24 PM PST

Nigai
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Autumn's big mouth

[Post New]by Nigai on Jan 23, 10 2:46 AM
OK, she's chatty...but, the voice is not smarmy or hard and hot on "attitude". Some work well with verbal cues and others get edgy. Her verbal cues often enlightened my negligent logic circuit. Still quite a fun play.

Nigai

ccb508
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ccb508 on Jan 24, 10 9:56 AM
Agreed... It would be lovely to be able to turn off the spoon-feeding of her comments. It took all the fun out of figuring out what to do. *Deleted* after 30 minutes of hoping the chatter was just to get me started, and finding that not to be the case.

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Feb 21, 10 7:28 PM
I agree with staciemo56. You're really funny stace's mom.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 29, 10 8:57 PM
Check the options. I think that you can turn the dialogue off.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jun 12, 10 4:40 PM
Mamalita wrote:Check the options. I think that you can turn the dialogue off.

Actually, the option only lets you slow her down, not shut her up!

Which, I agree, would be a pleasant option.

Her tone, her attitude, inflection, everything was just grating!

That and the sound effect EVERY TIME you pass over something, like an exit or something that is waiting for another piece.

Oh and who keeps running into the room I was just in and placing more stuff in there? hehehe

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Jul 13, 10 8:22 AM
Should I get this game? Is it fun? I think I had tech problems with it when it first came out.

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Jul 15, 10 8:17 AM
_Angel_angel wrote:Her tone, her attitude, inflection, everything was just grating!

Wow do I agree with you Angel. I tried shutting off the sound but then felt I was missing something. I lowered her voice which absolutely got on my one nerve but then she kept popping in at the most mundane times. All in all I enjoyed the game itself but the developers need to find someone else with a pleasant voice and tone down her interruptions throughout the game. Just my humble opinion.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Dec 3, 10 12:07 AM
Just finished the game and have to agree about Autumn jumping in with comments so often. I got to where I'd just click my left mouse button whenever I'd see her sliding in and she would slide right back out. Didn't matter where the cursor was, just clicked wherever I was. It's not as good a solution as tying her in a chair and duct taping her mouth would be, but at least she would leave the room.

Go to: