Dream Chronicles 3

Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Sep 9, 08 8:05 PM
There just has to be a Dream Chronicles 3 somewhere down the road so we can resuce Lyra.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 9, 08 8:10 PM
With the success of the first two, I'm sure that one is in the works. I enjoyed both games!

[Post New]by ILoveMCF on Nov 19, 08 10:51 AM
Will Dream Chronicles 3 EVER come out??? It's such a great series...I'd like to play to the end!

[Post New]by vickybouranda on Dec 5, 08 6:07 AM
I L-O-V-E DREAM CHRONICLES. Where is the third part? Dream Chronicles was the first Big Fish game I tried and I got stuck!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 5, 08 6:09 AM
vickybouranda wrote:I L-O-V-E DREAM CHRONICLES. Where is the third part? Dream Chronicles was the first Big Fish game I tried and I got stuck!!!

I hope we will see it soon. I loved the first two.

[Post New]by workerbee12345 on Dec 22, 08 4:42 PM
woohoo, check it out. I'm a jellyfish now!!

[Post New]by Janissi on Jan 13, 09 12:35 AM
Yeah, I just completed Dreams Chronicle 2, and I had a blast. This is one of my favorite games, so I'm hoping DC 3 will come out pronto.

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 13, 09 9:01 AM
I'm with all of you on that. LOVED both Dream Chronicles and Dream Chronicles 2. There has to be a part three to finish the story. They have both been lots of fun to play and have great storyline. I wanted to continue playing straight through and finish them both. Now looking forward to part three. I'm sure they're working on it.

[Post New]by carterangie on Jan 13, 09 4:20 PM
it's a new year and we are waiting for the new dream chronicles.

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 15, 09 8:25 PM
I agree. I keep hoping to see the new Dream Chronicles (3) come out too, and I guess I just have to be patient, lol. It's well worth the wait, and always pays off to wait here at Big Fish.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jan 15, 09 8:29 PM
I didn't buy either Dream Chronicle 1 or 2. I heard they were good games, but waaaay too short. I didn't really like all the wordiness in the first one (I demoed it). Isn't there only 2 hours tops of game play in both?

[Post New]by mommammaw on Jan 17, 09 11:18 PM
ok who has the answerlol when is it coming out it only took me about a yr to get thru the last 2 so i can't wait for the 3 rd one ?

[Post New]by reshana on Feb 7, 09 5:02 PM
yes there is a a new one. It is called Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child. I don't know when it will be released but it looks like it will be soon.

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Feb 8, 09 10:59 AM

Yep.. I played the First Peek at Play First for one hour!!! Hope the final release will be soon!!! Visit the Play First site
at the Forum!!

johntodd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by johntodd on Feb 13, 09 1:50 PM
how did you get to play for an hour (Dream Chronicles 3) i went to the site you said ........couldn't find out how to play!!

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Feb 17, 09 1:03 PM

You must be a First Peek member, then you are allowed to play a First Peek ( you will be invited by PF)!! For the DC3 game it's already too late because the FP is already out. So, you might ask to be a FP member for coming games...

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Feb 19, 09 6:40 AM
I really enjoyed Dream Chronicles and Dream Chronicles 3 and can't wait until Dream Chronicles 3 is published. I noticed some of you have tested Dream Chronicles 3. Where can I find that option? I would like to see what it is like and if it matches up to or is better than DC 2. I still play the first to, wanting to see if I can better my time. Please let me know where DC 3 is so I can test it also. I too will hold on to my free game options until it comes out.

Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by ahbuck on Mar 1, 09 2:01 PM
BethnJulia2 wrote:There just has to be a Dream Chronicles 3 somewhere down the road so we can resuce Lyra.

Has anyone answered this? I would love to see 3 as well!

4red3s
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by 4red3s on Mar 22, 09 11:23 AM
With an even nastier "unchess game"? Hmmm.... think I will be skipping number 3.

Zoesgran
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

[Post New]by Zoesgran on Mar 22, 09 11:36 AM
I totally agree with you. That chess game was awful. I gave it up in the end because I got really really frustrated. I think I was nearly at the end too, which makes it worse.

I hope there is nothing like that in dc3.

Go to: