hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Level 31, with History Museum & dinosaur

[Post New]by hollie96 on Sep 8, 09 1:41 PM
I've done this level twice and both times I met all my goals - the final one being buying the dinosaur for the museum - and once the dino is purchased and in place, the game does not check off that I bought and the level just continues like it is waiting for me to buy the dinosaur. After the first time, I thought it was might have been an error in the level, but it happened twice now. The only goal I'm not making is completing the level in the required number of days. That hasn't mattered in the other levels, the game was allowing me to pass to the next one, and that's the only thing I can think of that would be missing.
Any ideas?

MsCIn513
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Level 31, with History Museum & dinosaur

[Post New]by MsCIn513 on Sep 8, 09 5:32 PM
It did that to me on other levels as well. I clicked randomly on the screen it does freeze up it seems like. But by the end of of the day it should check it off and complete the level.

hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by hollie96 on Sep 8, 09 6:01 PM
MsCIn513 wrote:It did that to me on other levels as well. I clicked randomly on the screen it does freeze up it seems like. But by the end of of the day it should check it off and complete the level.

Hmm, I'll try it again and see if waiting til the end of the 'day' does it, but it seems like it turned over from one day to the next while I was sitting here trying to figure out why it didn't end the level.

Juniper
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Juniper on Sep 9, 09 4:16 AM
I had that same problem, and yeah, the days just kept ticking on by. I finally restarted the level as I was approaching $5M (I think I was around 56 days by that point).

I gave it a whirl and just redid the level and although it took a short wait after the dinosaur was finished being "delivered", it did eventually tick the box as being done. Unfortunately, my only advice is to just try it again. I've noticed in previous levels that tasks like this don't always acknowledge as being done immediately, but this is the only one so far that I had to redo.

Good luck!

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 6:18 PM
Juniper wrote:I had that same problem, and yeah, the days just kept ticking on by. I finally restarted the level as I was approaching $5M (I think I was around 56 days by that point).

I gave it a whirl and just redid the level and although it took a short wait after the dinosaur was finished being "delivered", it did eventually tick the box as being done. Unfortunately, my only advice is to just try it again. I've noticed in previous levels that tasks like this don't always acknowledge as being done immediately, but this is the only one so far that I had to redo.

Good luck!

I think it is because they have a little "party" after the dino is delivered (same with the lion on the zoo level) and they don't check off that it is delivered until after the fireworks are over....

mk

[Post New]by jlorme02 on Sep 10, 09 12:25 PM
Does anyone have a walk through for level 31? I have tried many times and I cant get it.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 10, 09 1:00 PM
jlorme02 wrote:Does anyone have a walk through for level 31? I have tried many times and I cant get it.

I don't have a complete walkthrough yet... but the best advise i can give you is to build four Modern apts and upgrade them all the 3 stars. As that is going on upgrade the HQ and keep adding workers until you get to 21. THEN buy the museum and add all the workers. That way it only takes about 4 days for the museum to be built. Then at the very end sell all your Apts and that should get you to the 3 mil. Also, you will have to be very creative about how to fit those apartments, but it can be done. And don't forget to add decorations where ever you can to add to the property value. I like the palm trees....

Hope this helps. If you're still stuck let me know and i will work on a complete walkthrough.. GL

mk

Go to: