Pirate Day completed

Mad48
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Pirate Day completed

[Post New]by Mad48 on Sep 27, 15 7:06 AM
Thank you everyone for the helpful hints in the forum which has enabled me to complete the Pirate Day quests etc.

I thought I had posted this message but if it appears twice please forgive me.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

Re:Pirate Day completed

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 27, 15 7:55 AM
Pirate Day is over for me as well. All achievements completed & rewards collected.

Thank you Oddly for asking me to be a reporter for the quests. It was a unique experience - being first on the scene.
Thank you everyone for your support & encouragement. It has made this event an enjoyable (if at times confusing especially when I saw players losing buildings, etc) time.

Good luck everyone & see you at Halloween.

Edited on 09/27/2015 at 7:56:06 AM PST

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Sep 27, 15 8:05 AM
Thank you very much, Dot, for beeing the "reporter". I wasn't successful, cause I lost the quests for the pearls - so I'm missing the gold rewards. But your help was very appreciated anyway. See you!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 27, 15 8:15 AM
Your attention to detail have been very much appreciated! You have done a wonderful job being our eyes. I don't think anyone has ever done such a good job getting it right the first time, every time!

I will be with the rest of you that were able to complete them next year! A big old GOOD FOR YOU from me!

So Barb... pretty much dislike pearls now?

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Sep 27, 15 8:17 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
So Barb... pretty much dislike pearls now?

Yep. But never mind... at least I did the customization job...

Puska1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Puska1 on Sep 27, 15 1:59 PM
I unfortunately can't complete all the PD Quests as I still have 43 hours of upgrading on Knights at the round table but I did get the gold for the PD Collections. My Quests have stopped at 32/44, oh well,there's always next year. And of course Halloween

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 27, 15 2:10 PM
Pirate Day is over for me as well. Got 38/44 of the quests, due to losing the quests in Paw Paw Grove, never can remember the names, where the fisheries are.

Next year perhaps. Did get the gold for the Collections.

Monday 07:10 am

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 27, 15 2:43 PM
A big round of applause to the both of you for your accurate reporting. A huge THANK YOU as well!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 27, 15 4:41 PM
Oh and I forgot to ask...is the countdown for Halloween started and if so how many days away.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 27, 15 5:27 PM
Thanks to all our Aussie girls for making sure everyone was aware of the day's requirements!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 27, 15 5:28 PM
Bluex wrote:Oh and I forgot to ask...is the countdown for Halloween started and if so how many days away.

It won't appear until the day after P-Day is over..

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 27, 15 6:21 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
Bluex wrote:Oh and I forgot to ask...is the countdown for Halloween started and if so how many days away.

It won't appear until the day after P-Day is over..

Its over for them though, the Aussies are in tomorrow already.

Dottie also check the shop for the trophy....See if there is one.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 27, 15 6:50 PM
Hi Blue! There is still 12 hours running on my countdown clock so Pirate Day isn't over yet. But I called it a day on collecting & flying off to the countries.

Been into the Antique Shop. Can't find anything that says Trophy & nothing with pirate markings. There is a gold item beside my cash register but I think it is part of the flag stand - just not sure if I noticed it before.

Martha112
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Martha112 on Sep 27, 15 9:45 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:Pirate Day is over for me as well. All achievements completed & rewards collected.

Thank you Oddly for asking me to be a reporter for the quests. It was a unique experience - being first on the scene.
Thank you everyone for your support & encouragement. It has made this event an enjoyable (if at times confusing especially when I saw players losing buildings, etc) time.

Good luck everyone & see you at Halloween.

Thank you Dot for all of your reports. You have a future in journalism!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 27, 15 9:52 PM
Still Pirate Day for me as well. Gold trophy in my shop was there before I started PD.
It is the only one I have, maybe more after I do the Events I have not done before.

Dot and I will be in a different time zone soon as her state will not have daylight saving and mine will.

Monday 14:51

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Sep 27, 15 10:10 PM
LMAO. Gave my head a twirl with the time zone difference. I do know that you two Aussies are fabulous for giving us all a 'heads up'

(Trivia for the day...The only place on the planet that has a clock that is 1/2 hour difference is Newfoundland, Canada).

Did you see the Supermoon lunar eclipse?

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by micbas on Sep 27, 15 11:17 PM
Fine Pirate day

I completed all the task's but didn't got the achievements.
For decorating the buildings it says 25/31 and for completing the quests it says 38/44. All the buildings have the pirate design and I completed all the quests.
There is an explanation possible for the quests and that is that he directly gave me the awards for collecting the items since I got them all before he asked for it.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 28, 15 12:10 AM

Queensland stays at regular time. New South Wales, Victoria, ACT & Tasmania go forward one hour (not always on the same weekend) South Australia is normally 1/2 hour behind the Eastern States, Western Australia has a 3 hr difference. Makes it a pain for those live on the border of N.S.W and Queensland and work on the other side of the border.

Have I confused you all now???

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 28, 15 3:31 AM
Completely but it doesnt take much!!

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Sep 28, 15 4:15 AM
Thank you all for helping and guiding us thru the Pirate Day events, without that it would have been difficult at best.

Ben

Go to: