acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Stuck in first HOS

[Post New]by acgal on Sep 27, 15 7:21 AM
I'm finished with the first HOS except for 'baby carriage' which I can't find. When I use the hint, it circles the faint Omega symbol on a package. I click on that and nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong? Help please.

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:Stuck in first HOS

[Post New]by felinefi on Sep 27, 15 7:31 AM
I had trouble with that one too. There's a faint outline of a carriage near that Omega symbol. I had to click a few times to get it.
Cheers! Fi

acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by acgal on Sep 27, 15 7:43 AM
Thanks for your response. I tried again on the Omega symbol and all around it and still not luck. I even got a magnifying glass to see if I could see the image but no luck on that either. Is the 'image' North, South, East or West of the symbol and by how much. Thanks

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by felinefi on Sep 27, 15 8:02 AM
That's a bummer. Maybe I am remembering wrong. It was on the table in front of a symbol, maybe it was the alpha symbol. Sorry about that!

Joyce2159
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Joyce2159 on Sep 28, 15 6:15 AM
acgal wrote:Thanks for your response. I tried again on the Omega symbol and all around it and still not luck. I even got a magnifying glass to see if I could see the image but no luck on that either. Is the 'image' North, South, East or West of the symbol and by how much. Thanks

It is under the fork on the table. I hope this helps.

acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by acgal on Sep 30, 15 3:29 PM
It did help. Thanks so much. I wonder why the hint pointed to the Omega symbol? Hope this not how things will work in the future.

Go to: