Halloween - Level 1

Halloween - Level 1

[Post New]by kroert123 on Sep 8, 09 3:08 PM
Has anyone been able to beat the first level of the Halloween store? I've tried this level over 30 times and can't seem to get past it. Any tips will be helpful!!

Thanks!!

Re:Halloween - Level 1

[Post New]by tlv822 on Sep 8, 09 3:58 PM
I was just getting ready to post the same thing...I have tried everything over and over on this level and absolutely cannot make it. Help would be great.

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Sep 8, 09 4:01 PM
What halloween store.What the name of the game

[Post New]by shunpo on Sep 8, 09 4:34 PM
Seriously. . . anyone been able to beat that level yet? I have played it about 30 times and I lose by $80 or something like that. This is really really annoying!

[Post New]by kroert123 on Sep 8, 09 4:38 PM
I think there must have been a glitch with the programmers when they made the game. They put a goal number that is unattainable. It's really making me mad. The game isn't the best I've played, but it's enjoyable. I come short of the expert score on the last two levels in the fall store. Even with all customers purchasing things and everything done correctly, there aren't enough customers to come up with an expert score. I'd be willing to look past this, but not being able to get the goal score on a level because the score is unattainable upsets me. I paid my money for the game and can't play it through. I'll be requesting a refund from BFG unless someone can figure it out.

Good luck!!

[Post New]by shunpo on Sep 8, 09 4:43 PM
I agree with kroert123 on this one. It just seems completely unattainable. I don't think I could play that level any differently than I have to at least hit the min score to move on.

I believe there may be some glitches in there. I didn't think much of it until you mentioned that but I had a glitch on an earlier level. I hit the expert score and then when it went to the results screen it said I failed to meet the min requirements to move on. I played it again and all was well. I wish I could say that for this dang Halloween level!

wilkesy83
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by wilkesy83 on Sep 8, 09 5:45 PM
I haven't been able to beat it either, and have been doing well on the game up til then. I didn't lose any customers but STILL couldn't get through! The best I could get was about $3200

Has anybody spoken to bigfish about this? As if this really is a glitch then game credits should be refunded to us!!

wilkesy83
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by wilkesy83 on Sep 8, 09 5:51 PM
wilkesy83 wrote:I haven't been able to beat it either, and have been doing well on the game up til then. I didn't lose any customers but STILL couldn't get through! The best I could get was about $3200

Has anybody spoken to bigfish about this? As if this really is a glitch then game credits should be refunded to us!!

I've just sent them an email asking if they could find out whether it is a glitch or not, and if so then if they could refund the game credits to people

[Post New]by tlv822 on Sep 8, 09 9:02 PM
Thanks WilksY......It is definitely a bug...there is no way to pass this level...I am pretty much certain now.

[Post New]by haileesmother on Sep 8, 09 9:07 PM
kroert123 wrote:I think there must have been a glitch with the programmers when they made the game. They put a goal number that is unattainable. It's really making me mad. The game isn't the best I've played, but it's enjoyable. I come short of the expert score on the last two levels in the fall store. Even with all customers purchasing things and everything done correctly, there aren't enough customers to come up with an expert score. I'd be willing to look past this, but not being able to get the goal score on a level because the score is unattainable upsets me. I paid my money for the game and can't play it through. I'll be requesting a refund from BFG unless someone can figure it out.

u r absolutely right! the last 2 lvls of the fall store ====== u will NEVER be able to get gold and the 1st lvl of halloween store ======IMPOSSIBLE to pass......it only gives u 18 customers and u will only make 3620 AT THE MOST I WANT MY CREDIT BACK

nec912
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by nec912 on Sep 8, 09 9:36 PM
I am glad I am not the only one!! I kept going back to other levels to try and earn more money thought it might let me buy an upgrade!!!!

rebeccal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rebeccal on Sep 8, 09 11:10 PM
Same here. It's impossible! I can't get higher than $3380 or something like that. It's so frustrating!

[Post New]by Adrienne47 on Sep 9, 09 1:30 AM
Your absolutely correct. The Halloween level is unbeatable. So glad I wasn't only one having problem. Just bought tonight and am going to request a refund from Big Fish.

Halloween - Level 1

[Post New]by jj8198 on Sep 9, 09 2:40 AM
kroert123 wrote:Has anyone been able to beat the first level of the Halloween store? I've tried this level over 30 times and can't seem to get past it. Any tips will be helpful!!

Thanks!!

Yes. I met the same problem, I've tried from day to night, can't get through.

[Post New]by carmeibiza on Sep 9, 09 2:56 AM
same problem here, reached a maximum of 3450. tried a lot of times, impossible to beat.

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Sep 9, 09 8:40 AM
carmeibiza wrote:same problem here, reached a maximum of 3450. tried a lot of times, impossible to beat.

Yes! I believe that's the highest amount I've reached as well. I was doing so well in the game, too, up until that point. I kept thinking I was missing something important. Glad to hear it's not just me!

[Post New]by gringoh210 on Sep 9, 09 8:51 AM
I have found the same problem. I kept thinking why the heck cant i beat it and then i did the math...its impossible. Has anyone found a fix maybe?

[Post New]by rosed4 on Sep 9, 09 9:52 AM
Thank you! I thought I was losing it!! No way to beat this level!!

[Post New]by rosed4 on Sep 9, 09 10:05 AM
spoke to customer service...they are refunding for this game

wilkesy83
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by wilkesy83 on Sep 9, 09 12:26 PM
rosed4 wrote:spoke to customer service...they are refunding for this game

Did you speak to them on the phone or email? I have sent them an email but as yet am waiting for a reply

Go to: