grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

top level

[Post New]by grams3031 on Sep 27, 15 7:44 PM
has someone completed all the levels for now with 3 stars? i have about 4 that i can't get 2 and 3. i have 1 left on the lower levels i have played about 20 times and can't finish. one of the top levels has one that the bears and ferrets drop like rain. i saw question about keys and you are right you have to replay levels and hope you get keys

thanks for any tips..

Re:top level

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Sep 28, 15 8:25 AM
Yes have definitely completed all levels with 3 stars but on several levels you really need gems to purchase Bonuses like the Fast Machine and Instant Truck Return and definitely Animal protection to complete the levels quickly.

Also need fully upgrades Truck, Warehouse and all machines to complete them easily.
Once you finally have EVERYTHING you can possibly upgrade the levels will become easy. The hardest thing was to get the Stars so that you could unlock the machines. Think there was 2 level that took me a long time and about 100 extra keys to finish because each time to get more time it took lots of keys to get the extra 10 seconds.

I've been playing this addictive game 77 days in a row to gain gems and bonuses and have replayed the game so many times that I'm now up to 5000 gems and over 200 extra keys from tournaments etc....

So hang in there and just enjoy the addiction lol.

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:top level

[Post New]by grams3031 on Oct 1, 15 10:45 AM
thanks. addictive yes and i need dogs for sure on top level i have about 3 left.

Go to: