prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Internal Error with a bunch of 0's

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 9, 08 8:45 PM
Yikes- that can't be good. There were a few mentions of error messages about this game. You should contact tech support via the lower right box on this page. They should be able to fix you right up!

Welcome to the forums!!

Internal Error with a bunch of 0's

[Post New]by xylogirl2001 on Sep 27, 08 12:03 PM
This just happened to me! I haven't played in a week or so so I went to play and i didn't have a profile anymore so i put in a new on and i got an error message!

sharbear36 wrote:I played more than 1/2 way through the game and when I started it today my profile was gone. I hit play and it made me create another name. I created another name and then my old name was there. I clicked it and hit play, it shows me the map that doesn't look the same. I hit play and then it freezes. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the same thing happened. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.....I was really far

[Post New]by tracypa11 on Oct 16, 08 2:08 PM
did anyone ever get this resolved? if so, how?

[Post New]by Lilia04 on Nov 19, 08 7:30 AM
I have the same problem I reinstalled the game,but nothing changed.After I fill up a new player and push the button play ,everything stop and comming a window with error message.What can I do?I want my game back

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Nov 19, 08 9:31 AM
Hello sharbear36 and Lilia04,

If you are having technical problems with any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get our game working properly. The forum moderators, including myself, have not been trained to handle technical support issues.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Thanks for posting and please let us know if you need any other assistance.

[Post New]by Kasia_K on Mar 17, 11 9:33 AM
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!!! LISTEN TO ME! It has happened to me, and unfortunately the tech guy couldn't help me because after a week of back and forth with the tech guy I ENDED UP FIGURING IT OUT. Ok, so I have a folder where I keep all my games, and I was TWO LEVELS away from finishing, and had expert on most of them. And then it happened...it froze, got a bunch of zeros, unisntalled, reinstalled still same thing. Profile was gone, had to create a new one, then the old one was still there and I'd get to the map and book it froze.

So what I noticed in this folder, is that somehow the folder with BEACH PARTY CRAZE disappeared. All I did, was find the folder where BF games likes to put it in, and I right clicked the ENTIRE FOLDER selected COPY and then went back to my original folder where I keep the games at, selected PASTE and VOILA! back to working

[Post New]by Kasia_K on Mar 17, 11 9:35 AM
bfgBering wrote:Hello sharbear36 and Lilia04,

If you are having technical problems with any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get our game working properly. The forum moderators, including myself, have not been trained to handle technical support issues.

You can contact our support team by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com>here</a> or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Thanks for posting and please let us know if you need any other assistance.

PAHLEASE...they're not that good. If I solve it after a week while the dude can't...EVEN IF I TOLD HIM about what I thought I should have done and he said NO that wont affect it, but I did it anyway and my game worked. But he couldn't get it to work with his DR FELIX and giving him ALL my comp information which ISN"T COOL and made me do all these updates that I didn't need to do in the first place.

Go to: