Another day, another DAQ...

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Another day, another DAQ...

[Post New]by mpendo on Sep 27, 15 11:13 PM
I need a Truncate for DAQ. 6-12 hours. Don't know why I care about DAQ other than it's a challenge and it's fun.

Does anyone have one in their closet?

Cheers

Kmrenton
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Another day, another DAQ...

[Post New]by Kmrenton on Sep 28, 15 3:09 AM
I have some are you still in need

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 28, 15 5:14 AM
Let's start using this thread for requests for DQ auction items - we need a new one and have new players.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 28, 15 5:41 AM
I just listed 3 of them for 1 hour.

LBCook
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by LBCook on Sep 28, 15 5:42 AM
Listed a few too for 1 hour and 6 hours.

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Sep 29, 15 7:59 AM
Could someone post a Crossbow for 6 hours? Only ones listed go past midnight for me.

Thanks,

Obsidian

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by lpcb on Sep 29, 15 8:21 AM
When I have to buy at auction, some thing I hate, those dailies are the worst. I can never find any for auction and if there is one, everyone is fighting over it. I have missed out on many more than I have won. When I place a bid, I always list a few to try and draw off bids, usually at the same price. It usually get snapped up as a buy it now and not by people competing for the same item. I have been noticing that when I list an item for auction, I always put it on for 1 hour, I stagger, several to give a good window of opportunity. BUT as late I have noticed that they automatically go for longer day auctions and NOT the one hour, that I wanted. Really frustrating and makes it of no use to me.

Macky922
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Macky922 on Sep 29, 15 8:33 AM
I could use a corn husker chieftess is anyone has any laying around.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 29, 15 8:46 AM
I put em up Mackey for an hour.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 29, 15 8:53 AM
lpcb wrote: When I have to buy at auction, some thing I hate, those dailies are the worst. I can never find any for auction and if there is one, everyone is fighting over it. I have missed out on many more than I have won. When I place a bid, I always list a few to try and draw off bids, usually at the same price. It usually get snapped up as a buy it now and not by people competing for the same item. I have been noticing that when I list an item for auction, I always put it on for 1 hour, I stagger, several to give a good window of opportunity. BUT as late I have noticed that they automatically go for longer day auctions and NOT the one hour, that I wanted. Really frustrating and makes it of no use to me.

A few suggestions there for ya IP.
1.. find an auction buddy from your friends list. someone that plays the game everyday and preferably in your time zone. The you really don;t auction but swap items at whatever price you wish.
2. Ask here in this very started thread about the item and list how long you wish it.
3. If placing draw off bids. Make the bid price attractive as possible and the buy out impossible high to buy out.
4. the one hour goes fast. Reserve that for items you wish to generate HIGH dollar from on a busy day such as Sunday, or look at the auction itself and see if a lot of people are posting things one after the other. that indicates movement and if they are selling they might be buying as well. Not to mention Sharks will buy them up fast.

there are other tricks to use as well. these are the easiest ones.

Macky922
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Macky922 on Sep 29, 15 8:58 AM
Thanks Blue!

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Sep 29, 15 9:19 AM
Thank you TSue and Blue (I'm a poet and didn't know it!! ) I've bid on one of them, we'll see if it holds.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 2, 15 6:28 AM
i am in need of a Zirconian Hyacinth....That's a mouthful early this morning..Can someone put one up for an hour? Its 9:30Am EST. thank you...

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 2, 15 6:47 AM
gotcha covered...I hope!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 2, 15 6:51 AM
Lets see how it goes shall we... I have to take the rescue dog to the vet this morning. Did not have much time..thanks Guppy for the help..

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 4, 15 2:35 PM
Can anyone spare a Brave Warrior for 1 hour for DQ?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 4, 15 2:46 PM
I got one, how much you wanna pay seems they are pricey and someone has a fetish for em by the looks of it. Latched on like a hungry baby to a pacifier. that's an awful DQ one.

Well I put one up for 1 hours at $45K ... Not to worry as I'll refund your money. I don't need it now. We will swap later, I got people coming over and might not be able to get back in later for the connection.

Edited on 10/04/2015 at 2:53:43 PM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 4, 15 4:02 PM
Thanx Blue. Got it. I don't need it or money either...just a DQ and I was tired of IEIing!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 4, 15 6:24 PM
Oh good grief, that was a lot of coins for that thing. LOL I might just go into the DQ "bidness" if the payout is that good..lol.. Well I thank you and glad you got to do something outside of that dratted IEI-ing! can't stand it. I have been working on using up all my stuff for a restart and I'll tell you it's not much better at this point. Ugh! Them stars the worst. Just when I'm whittling them down, BAM I win ten more. They is wearing me out to the point I'm dreaming of that dang star machine whirling and spitting out grandma quilts and wheelbarrows of more goods to get rid of! Well I suppose I should be grateful. I suppose..

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 10, 15 7:50 AM
I'm in need of a few Iron cast sundials for my rebuild..... Its 10:45am EST. Saturday morning. If some one could put them up for an hour it would be great.

Go to: