Opera house level

[Post New]by tigertears on Sep 8, 09 8:07 PM
Please somebody tell me what I am doing wrong! Everywhere I try to build anything on this level it tells me that it is not close to a road,but I am building right next to the roads! I have tried running roads all the way through the place with no luck.I have only found one spot on the bottom left corner where it let me build the opera house but I have to come up with $750,000 waiting on the $8,000 a month from that? It's crazy...even when I buy other buildings the "no road" error comes up and the building is already there. This has to be a glitch right?

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Opera house level

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 8, 09 10:50 PM
What level is this? I will go look.

Sabrina59
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Sabrina59 on Sep 9, 09 5:12 PM
Level 20. I'm having the same issue.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 5:25 PM
Sabrina59 wrote:Level 20. I'm having the same issue.

Would you like a walkthrough for this level, I would be happy to help... just let me know...

mk

Sabrina59
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Sabrina59 on Sep 9, 09 5:27 PM
Nope, don't need a walk-through yet, but I do appreciate the offer. It almost never fails; I post in here, then go back and find out what I was doing wrong. The HQ is not attached to any of the other roads. Build a road to attach it and the level is easy.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 5:36 PM
margeryk wrote:

Would you like a walkthrough for this level, I would be happy to help... just let me know...

mk

Or maybe you don't need a walkthrough... I just went back and replayed that level and it is pretty straight forward. But one important step is the first thing you need to do is build a road heading straight north from HQ to meet up with the lower portion of that road that surrounds rectangular "island" of empty property.

If you're still having problems after that then let me know and i will walk ya through it. GL!

mk

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 5:38 PM
margeryk wrote:
margeryk wrote:

mk

Or maybe you don't need a walkthrough... I just went back and replayed that level and it is pretty straight forward. But one important step is the first thing you need to do is build a road heading straight north from HQ to meet up with the lower portion of that road that surrounds rectangular "island" of empty property.

If you're still having problems after that then let me know and i will walk ya through it. GL!

mk

HA HA.. I think our messages crossed in cyber space! See, I knew you would get it!

Go to: