Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fairyland Match here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 28, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 6:47:57 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fairyland Match here

[Post New]by JudahGrant on Sep 28, 15 1:09 AM
[Removed by Moderator] To start with, this game is not even new. The kindergarten graphics with short looping baby music is insulting. There are typos in the text and fillers on the side to simulate wide screen. The game play is basic, boring and monotonous. If you value your time, please don't waste it here. [Removed by Moderator] As this game clearly demonstrates, the writing is on the walls.

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 9:05:20 AM PST

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Sep 28, 15 3:45 AM
Played 12 minutes of one of the most boring games ever!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Sep 28, 15 4:17 AM
Yet another pathetic offering.

[Removed by Moderator]

This game is for 2 year olds.

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 9:18:26 AM PST

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Sep 28, 15 5:05 AM

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 9:50:34 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 15 6:48 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fairyland Match here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fairyland Match.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Sep 28, 15 7:02 AM
I managed two levels and then couldn't take any more. One of the most boring M3 ever, and it's one of my favourite genre.

Agree with all the 'Dueler' says. I used to look to see what BFG released every day, but lately it's only worth a peep on Thursdays and Saturdays when new CEs are released.

Friday's and Sunday's are SE versions of the month's CEs. The other3 days are majong or solitaire or something dusted off from the last century...occasionally a reasonable SE.

Very disappointing ?

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Sep 28, 15 9:27 AM
I'm going to swim upstream here. I for one, have small children that come to visit, they expect to be entertained, unlike when some of us were small, you cannot just tell them to go outside and play, so games like this are appreciated. You can set them down to play and go back to enjoy your guests. So I have purchased that game and no doubt when I want to listen to a ball game, and am not content to stare at the TV, I can play this game with no problem.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 28, 15 11:09 AM
BF is really getting to be a disappointment anymore.Seems the only good games are the CE'S and no good SE'S.You build up coupons only to loose them because theres nothing to get.This was a very very boring game and it seems like it was dug out of old trash file of games.Wish BF had never sold out, things went down hill after they sold out .

janey1806
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by janey1806 on Sep 28, 15 12:26 PM
I agree. Got quite a few game credits and a free game but havnt seen anything for ages I would want to play, even for free! The standard of the games has really gone downhill. I just end up playing my old games. Come on Big Fish, we want some new, challenging games!!

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Sep 29, 15 5:03 AM
Well I see they didn't like my comments about the game, don't like criticism on a review do you ?, I based MY opinion on what I played, other people have also roughly said the same thing, is this discrimination?, I don't know, but for some reason you think mine was, that said the game is still rubbish.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Sep 29, 15 8:38 AM
The game is obviously geared to younger users. Those fishies with young'uns at home or visiting may find it of use.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Sep 29, 15 5:40 PM
dueler wrote:Well I see they didn't like my comments about the game, don't like criticism on a review do you ?, I based MY opinion on what I played, other people have also roughly said the same thing, is this discrimination?, I don't know, but for some reason you think mine was, that said the game is still rubbish.

Freedom of speech is not alive and well here and I bet this get deleted as well.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Oct 5, 15 2:54 PM
I just LOVE M3 games, and really need a new one, BUT...this one is not for me .

I am a huge, kid at heart and usually like games, that some think, are for kids only.
But this is not one of those games, sorry to say, but a great one for small children, grandchild etc, to keep entertained.

I don't normally complain about games, and can usually find something about a game that I like, but this one makes me wonder, if the developer even played it ?
The music made me feel like, ripping my hair out, by the roots...OMG, its the worst I've EVER heard, so I don't understand someone making a game, and doesn't realize this...do they not have ears ...lol, SORRY but true .
Even for a child, they would have to have the patience, of a saint, to listen to this game give it a try, and you decide .

I'll be crossing my fins, in hope of a M3 that I love, to come along, I always have hope .

Go to: