naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

levels ?

[Post New]by naedebpat on Sep 9, 09 12:29 AM
How many levels? Does it have any replay value?

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:levels ?

[Post New]by sanpry on Sep 9, 09 2:25 AM
hi me too asking this before i decide to spend a credit, and next day somthing better comes out, ugg,

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Sep 9, 09 9:20 PM
Yes it would be nice if they would let you know how many levels. Once or twice it was posted on some games, and that helped me decide to buy or not. Not even a walkthru so you could guess the length. I will hold off on this one until desperate.

[Post New]by horseloverall on Sep 11, 09 3:17 PM
I to would like to know how many levels before i buy

debzmom2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by debzmom2 on Sep 12, 09 11:25 AM
I bought this after getting about half or more through it. I enjoyed it as a different game but feel I got cheated after the clues all disappeared on the last key of the garden room. I closed it down, opened it up again and thought I had gotten it but the clues again all disappearred. Using a hint was useless.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Oct 3, 10 7:39 AM
I don't know how long the game is ...depends how many windows for each room I guess, looking at the house....

But as regards replay value, I expect the story line is the same, but the objects will be in different places - as I discovered when I had to exit mid-level...
and when I started again, I had to start at the beginning of the scene I was on, and crucially for replay...all the items were in different places

Go to: