GameFan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Level 39 help Plz

[Post New]by GameFan on Sep 9, 09 8:57 AM
I have expert on all levels except this one. For some reason I'm not seeing how to get this done fast enough. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Level 39 help Plz

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 9, 09 10:56 AM
I will go look at that one if you can help me get expert on the level with the stock exchange and $5 million in bank.

MsCIn513
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by MsCIn513 on Sep 9, 09 12:02 PM
I got gold on this level.
Demolish back road
Build 2 high rise buildings (3star upgrade)
Demolish decorations and road behind HQ
Build 1 modern and 1 high rise (3star upgrade)
Demolish back road to the right also decorations
Build 2 moderns (3 star upgrade)
Demolish decoration next to HQ
Build 1 standard
Demolish large fountain and back road
Build 1 standard
When the standard apt goes for sale purchase it Or demolish second lane on left and build third standard.
Upgrade HQ during the level to have 10 workers for multiple projects. Once you have demolished roads you will have to to put a road between the 2 high rises on the front road demolish the decors.
Also put monuments around apts especially the high rises.

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 9, 09 12:07 PM
Oh man-- demolish the roads-- "smacks self up head".

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 9, 09 1:29 PM
I still can't get this done fast enough. I waste too many days at the beginning waiting to get more cash after I build first highrise.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 4:41 PM
TxConnie wrote:I still can't get this done fast enough. I waste too many days at the beginning waiting to get more cash after I build first highrise.

Gosh Connie!
I just went back to take a look at this level and I have no idea how i got the expert ribbon! I do know that it took me quite a while, and I remember that after this level, level 40 was easy in comparison. It does require quite a bit of reconfiguring of the map. But one thing i do remember is that for a long time i kept starting off building that first highrise, and it was not working. So I changed tactics and build all the Modern apts first, updating them to three stars. ANd while the updates dwere going on i was reconfiguring the map and buying other properties either to demolish for more space or to use. For instance, i only built 2 small apt. and i bought the third. Anyway, I hope this helps in some way... cuz there is no way I am going to try to write a walkthrough for this one! I'll leave that to the experts (pardon the pun) GL

mk

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 5:49 PM
margeryk wrote:
TxConnie wrote:I still can't get this done fast enough. I waste too many days at the beginning waiting to get more cash after I build first highrise.

Gosh Connie!
I just went back to take a look at this level and I have no idea how i got the expert ribbon! I do know that it took me quite a while, and I remember that after this level, level 40 was easy in comparison. It does require quite a bit of reconfiguring of the map. But one thing i do remember is that for a long time i kept starting off building that first highrise, and it was not working. So I changed tactics and build all the Modern apts first, updating them to three stars. ANd while the updates dwere going on i was reconfiguring the map and buying other properties either to demolish for more space or to use. For instance, i only built 2 small apt. and i bought the third. Anyway, I hope this helps in some way... cuz there is no way I am going to try to write a walkthrough for this one! I'll leave that to the experts (pardon the pun) GL

mk

Sorry, this was a confusing thread... I am talking about Level 39 here in case anyone was wondering...

GameFan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GameFan on Sep 9, 09 6:02 PM
Thank you MsCIn513. It took me a few tries but I got a expert finally. Thanks so much. I had been putting the High rises where you had them but I think I wasn't multi tasking enough and getting things cleared while things were being built. Also I hadn't taken the road out in the upper left, great idea. I appreciate you help so much.

Go to: