Level 27

[Post New]by stacyesmith1 on Sep 9, 09 10:22 AM
3 three star villa and 2 three star high rise and daily income of 180,000 i can't get this lol help me someone

 
Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 9, 09 11:04 AM
Me too stacyesmith. I've tried several different ways and it stills beats me by 1 day. I will try it again later and see what I can come up with. Hopefully, we will get a reply from someone who has beaten this level.

 
margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Level 27

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 11:50 AM
stacyesmith1 wrote:3 three star villa and 2 three star high rise and daily income of 180,000 i can't get this lol help me someone


It helps if you get rid of some of the roads to add more land for your properties. If you are still having problems let me know and I can work on a walkthrough for ya.
mk

 
TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 9, 09 12:10 PM
I was okay on space, it was just timing.
If you are really quick with hring the extra worker and starting the highrise, you seem to be okay.
I built highrise and at least one villa before I thought about a grocery.

 
Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 9, 09 12:57 PM
While building the first high rise, I do get rid of road space, but that didn't solve it. I will go back and try getting rid of more roads.

But, a walkthrough for this level would also be great since I've worked on this level two nights in a row ! --


 
margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 2:12 PM
Sante001 wrote:While building the first high rise, I do get rid of road space, but that didn't solve it. I will go back and try getting rid of more roads.

But, a walkthrough for this level would also be great since I've worked on this level two nights in a row ! --



No prob. I'll have to you in a few minutes... mk

 
margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 2:44 PM
margeryk wrote:
Sante001 wrote:While building the first high rise, I do get rid of road space, but that didn't solve it. I will go back and try getting rid of more roads.

But, a walkthrough for this level would also be great since I've worked on this level two nights in a row ! --



No prob. I'll have to you in a few minutes... mk


OK, here is my walkthrough for Level 27. It is cutting it VERY close on time. In fact you will finish towards the end of the last day, but it still counts as an expert win. In this solution you will only have to build two High Rises, three Villas and one Grocery, so ignore all the other property that pops up for sale....

Buy one worker
Build High Rise (HR) in the open space on the top middle. Make sure the HR is positioned to the right and bottom of this space.
While HR is in progress bulldoze the vertical street that bisects the two open spaces towards the bottom, so you will have one large rectangle. This is where all your villas will go.
When HR is done build a Grocery at the top of that large rectangle, with enough space on the left for a Villa (4 squares wide)
Build a Villa to the left of the Grocery.
As Villa is completing, upgrade HR to one star and then update Villa to one star. Build Villa #2 to the right of Grocery. At this point the sequence does not really matter...You just want to get the HR and all three villas upgraded to three stars. Keep in mind that the HR takes the longest to complete.
Once HR#1 and all three Villas are upgraded to three stars, build HR #2 in the open space in the upper right.
This is where timing is the most critical. While the HR#2 is being built, start to add Palm Trees all along the bottom of your row of Villas and also to the left of and behind your first HR. This will easily get you to your required daily income. But while you are doing this, keep a close eye on your HR #2, because AS SOON as it is done you need to start the first upgrade and AS SOON as that is done you need to start the second upgrade, and so on.
As I said, this should have you competing the game towards the end of the last day, but it still counts as an expert win.

Hope this helps! Let me know if it works for you. GL

mk

 
Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 9, 09 7:16 PM
Wow! It was tight, but I made it. I made one differences. Instead of building the three villas in the rectangle, I built the 3rd villa above, in the empty lot. This allowed for more palm trees around all the villas. Thanks for the walkthrough. I didn't think about adding all those Palm Trees. This was a much better strategy then waiting for a building to come up for sale. I made it!!!

 
margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 7:51 PM
Sante001 wrote:Wow! It was tight, but I made it. I made one differences. Instead of building the three villas in the rectangle, I built the 3rd villa above, in the empty lot. This allowed for more palm trees around all the villas. Thanks for the walkthrough. I didn't think about adding all those Palm Trees. This was a much better strategy then waiting for a building to come up for sale. I made it!!!


Terrific! So glad you found even a better way....all walkthroughs can be improved on! Kudos to you! Aren't those palm trees great...especially at the end when you have money to spare but very little space. So glad I could help a fellow TM gamer. TC and GL on future TM games.

mk

 
Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 9, 09 11:06 PM
Thanks MK. I can really get hooked on these games. It's now 2 AM, so, I'm making myself stop this game and go to bed. Nite-Nite.

PS -- Now that you reminded me to use the Palm Trees, I will remember this strategy moving forward. The old grey cells aren't what they use to be. We do forget the try and true good strategies.


 
Margie413
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Margie413 on Sep 11, 09 6:45 PM
am i missing something here. on my version it tells me tp build 3 - 3 star Villas & 3 - 3 star High Rises.

 
margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 11, 09 6:50 PM
Margie413 wrote:am i missing something here. on my version it tells me tp build 3 - 3 star Villas & 3 - 3 star High Rises.


Hmmm (MK is scratching her head...) I just looked and mine says three - 3 star villas and two - 3 star high rises

 
Margie413
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Margie413 on Sep 11, 09 6:56 PM
MK, I put my glasses on to make sure LOL. Maybe a glitch on my version, hmm.

 
margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 11, 09 6:58 PM
Margie413 wrote:MK, I put my glasses on to make sure LOL. Maybe a glitch on my version, hmm.


You should post a thread and see if anyone else is having the same problem....VERY strange!

 
Margie413
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Margie413 on Sep 11, 09 7:13 PM
i reckon thats what i should do. looking at other posts, i noticed someone had a problem with level 17 (i think) saying they thought i was a glitch. the only other game i had a problem with was build a lot 3 (?) or aquapolis it was a timer issue. i did a uninstall/reinstall on that game. that fixed the problem. but i think i will still put in a thread.

Edited on 09/11/2009 at 7:49:32 PM PST


 
 
 
 
Go to: