WHATS WITH THE LITTLE GLOWING PUMPKIN BY THE CASH REGISTER?

[Post New]by haileesmother on Sep 9, 09 11:46 AM
i wonder if there is something going on with that pumpkin...i cant click it or drop a custormer on it...is it there for decoration or was it meant to help pass the level? personally i think it does nothing, but i find it hard to believe would make a game with weird glitches (levels 32 and 33 have expert scores that cant be reached and level 34 cant be reached at all)

Re:WHATS WITH THE LITTLE GLOWING PUMPKIN BY THE CASH REGISTER?

[Post New]by shunpo on Sep 9, 09 1:58 PM
No, haileesmother, the pumpkin on this level doesn't do anything. It's just there for decoration. There is apparently a glitch in the program that won't allow you to pass the first Halloween level. If you add up all the customers it is impossible to reach the minimum goal to progress to the next level. Do like everyone else has and call customer service as they are refunding money for this game.

Re:WHATS WITH THE LITTLE GLOWING PUMPKIN BY THE CASH REGISTER?

[Post New]by haileesmother on Sep 11, 09 12:37 AM
shunpo wrote:No, haileesmother, the pumpkin on this level doesn't do anything. It's just there for decoration. There is apparently a glitch in the program that won't allow you to pass the first Halloween level. If you add up all the customers it is impossible to reach the minimum goal to progress to the next level. Do like everyone else has and call customer service as they are refunding money for this game.

ty so much i believe ill do that

Go to: