cjordan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Stuck on levels 23, 24, 25

[Post New]by cjordan on Sep 9, 09 2:00 PM
Hi there if anyone can give me tips to get the expert rating on any of these levels that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Stuck on levels 23, 24, 25

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 9, 09 2:22 PM
On 23, I spent the first several days building and building.
Then with about 7 days to go I hired 21 helpers and put them all on the water park.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 3:01 PM
cjordan wrote:Hi there if anyone can give me tips to get the expert rating on any of these levels that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

There is a Level 23 walkthrough in the "help with levels" thread. It is towards the bottom.... I'll take a look at 24 and 25 and see if i have any advise for you... GL

mk

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 3:34 PM
margeryk wrote:
cjordan wrote:Hi there if anyone can give me tips to get the expert rating on any of these levels that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

There is a Level 23 walkthrough in the "help with levels" thread. It is towards the bottom.... I'll take a look at 24 and 25 and see if i have any advise for you... GL

mk

OK, here is a quick and easy walkthrough for Level 25. It is a bit boring, since there are times when you will have to wait patiently for enough money to continue, but it will get you to the end in plenty of time. For this solution, all you will need to build are two High Rises and one grocery. So ignore all the other property that comes up for sale.

Buy one worker
Build a High Rise (HR) directly to the left of the main square.
Once the HR is complete and you have enough money, build a grocery to the left of the fountain next to HQ. The grocery serves two purposes, it keeps from having to "negotiate" with angry tenants and it adds to your income.
Then again, once you have enough money bulldoze the grassy area directly below the main square. This will reveal a "star" lot big enough on which to build you second HR. This is a less expensive than having to buy the star lot that is for sale on the upper right, but it will still cost 12K.
Then again (this is where it gets boring) once you have enough money build you 2nd HR on the star lot.
Upgrade both HR's to three stars.
Then plant Palm Trees (from the decorations tab) all around your first HR. This will get you to your needed daily income. You can start planting them while the final upgrades are taking place.

This solution should get you your expert ribbon....

Hope it works for you. Let me know if you have any questions... GL

mk

I'll take a look at Level 24 as well...

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Stuck on levels 23, 24, 25

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 4:05 PM
OK, here is a quick walkthrough for Level 24... For this solution all you will need to build are two Modern Apts. (MA), one Grocery, and one High Rise (HR). All of the building will take place on the largest empty plot in the middle. Again, there will be times when you will have to wait patiently for the money to accumulate....

Build one MA on the left side of the large open plot, on the bottom, leaving space on the left to plant Palm Trees at the end (You'll notice by now that I love those palms....)
Build 2nd MA to the left of the first, leaving space in between for a Grocery.
Build Grocery in between the MA's
Upgrade both MA's to three stars.
When you have enough money, buy one additional worker and build the HR directly behind the MA's, again with room on the sides for palms.
Upgrade HR to three stars.
While the final upgrade is taking place you can plant palms all around all three building. Don't forget to include behind the MA's. They will become translucent so you can see where the palms should be placed.

That should get you to "expert" with a few days to spare.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. GL

mk

Edited on 09/09/2009 at 10:14:06 PM PST

Go to: