Games Keeps Flashing

[Post New]by tree1980 on Sep 28, 15 8:08 AM
I just downloaded the 4:50 from Paddington but I can't play it, all the screen does is flash constantly but is fine when I quit the game. I don't understand this as I am using a brand new laptop.
Any help would be great.

Re:Games Keeps Flashing

[Post New]by damama21 on Sep 28, 15 9:20 PM
I've had this game for several years, but hadn't played since I installed Windows 10. Now it's flashing. I've tried restarting the computer and uninstalling and redownloading the game to no avail.

[Post New]by damama21 on Sep 29, 15 1:40 PM
Tried downloading on laptop with Windows 10 today; same problem.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 30, 15 1:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with this game flashing on their computer. If you are running Windows 10, it is recommended to try and play this game in Windowed Mode. I'll include a help article below on how to do this:

Screen Resolution

If you are experiencing the flashing issues and are running something other than Windows 10, the following help article may contain hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue still appears, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: