QotW 9/28 - Birthday

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

QotW 9/28 - Birthday

[Post New]by tramserran on Sep 28, 15 11:16 AM
Question of the Week - 9/28/15:
When is your Birthday and what is your Astrological sign?

Last week I asked about your career. Did you know that in ancient times, your career path was designated by your birthday?
I read this in the encyclopedia about 15 years ago but can't seem to find the article today. It stated which career was your path based on your birthday (farmer, carpenter, bricklayer, etc). If you have a link to the article, please pm me.

If you would like to submit a question to be posted on a future week, please PM me with your discussion topic.

Re:QotW 9/28 - Birthday

[Post New]by JuneFlowers on Sep 28, 15 11:42 AM
My birthday is March 21 and I am a Pisces & Aries. Yes, I am BOTH of them.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 28, 15 12:05 PM
My sun sign is Gemini born in June, but my rising sign is also Gemini. So in effect, I'm a Gemini-Gemini, which doubles the effect
In the Chinese horoscope I'm a Horse but not just an ordinary horse, a fire horse
Lastly in numerology I'm a 5.

What do all these have in common?... Unpredictable, high-spirited, easily distracted, will talk "ten to the dozen" at the drop of a hat to anyone who comes near and a bit of a loony

Travel Industry is always highlighted as an ideal career path for me, although given the Curse of the Fire Horse, becoming a meglomaniac ruler of the world looks like an ideal fit too..... Bwahahaha

Just practicing

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by tramserran on Sep 28, 15 12:29 PM
I'm reposting my response as my original reply to this question disappeared!

July 28th
I am a Leo - stubborn as a lion

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Sep 28, 15 12:52 PM
June 16th. Yes, another Gemini. I am in search of knowledge and always willing to share. This must be why I participate on this forum.

My Chinese Zodiac is Rooster. The supposed strengths are independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. While the weaknesses are impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, selfish. Overall except for the last two weaknesses, I would say these are spot-on for me.

Edited to add a reference to the game.

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 1:13:00 PM PST

gardenrmes
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by gardenrmes on Sep 28, 15 1:44 PM
Jarrow wrote:June 16th. Yes, another Gemini. I am in search of knowledge and always willing to share. This must be why I participate on this forum.

My Chinese Zodiac is Rooster. The supposed strengths are independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. While the weaknesses are impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, selfish. Overall except for the last two weaknesses, I would say these are spot-on for me.

Edited to add a reference to the game.

Jarrow is willing to share knowledge and I am so thankful for that!

My birthday is June 28 and am a Cancer.

vernonia25
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by vernonia25 on Sep 28, 15 2:31 PM
My birthday is December 15 and I am a Sagittarius.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Sep 28, 15 3:37 PM
My birthday is August 15 and I'm a Leo.

My Chinese Zodiac is also Rooster.

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Sep 28, 15 3:57 PM
June 14, Gemini. Chinese Zodiac is Dog.

myfreckles
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by myfreckles on Sep 28, 15 8:00 PM
My birthday is in May-- I'm a Taurus --- and just as bull-headed. My dad said I could argue with a fence post and win.

meriff
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by meriff on Sep 28, 15 11:34 PM
My birthday is on September 26th i´m a Libra and on Chinese i´m a Goat-Sheep,the fiery one.That mean´s i´m an artistic and easy going person.Some says,that i will dance thru the life or fly by it like a butterfly.

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Sep 29, 15 2:25 AM
my birthday is April 21 which makes me a Taurus and a fire monkey on the Chinese chart. live is never dull in this household. there are 3 Taurus my daughter,husband and me and we are all stubborn and hate to lose at anything.

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Sep 29, 15 4:32 AM
JuneFlowers wrote:My birthday is March 21 and I am a Pisces & Aries. Yes, I am BOTH of them.

We share the same birthday JuneFlowers!!! You should have chosen Daffodils for a spring flower!! In Britain it's the first day of Spring and I wouldn't have chosen a different date!

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Sep 29, 15 4:47 AM
Hehe, gonna send me a birthday card? Sophie and I are are Geminis. May is the date. Ironically, my dog's name is Sophie and my wee grandson swears he sees her playing late at night while everyone is asleep. That, of course explains the charges on my credit cars to BF for gems, now doesn't it?

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Sep 29, 15 6:49 AM
My birthday is today I too am a Libra, balanced and easy going. I was born under Venus, encompassing love and beauty. My Chinese year is the dragon, which symbolizes power. My Celtic signs include the Vine and the Swan, which embody being uninhibited, prophecy and faraway thinking.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Sep 29, 15 7:09 AM
achumannfaery wrote:My birthday is today I too am a Libra, balanced and easy going. I was born under Venus, encompassing love and beauty. My Chinese year is the dragon, which symbolizes power. My Celtic signs include the Vine and the Swan, which embody being uninhibited, prophecy and faraway thinking.

Happy Birthday faery.

meriff
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by meriff on Sep 29, 15 7:41 AM
Happy birthday Faery!

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts