LadySorcha
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Discontinuing various Free to Play games including Nightfall:An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery

[Post New]by LadySorcha on Sep 28, 15 11:24 AM
Well, my suspitions have been confirmed! No new updates for this and other Free to Play games. Makes me feel a little bit better that I lost all my games after switching to Google Chrome . And , if you believe that, i have a certain bridge I'd like to sell !!! I noticed that my games went from a few quirks and glitches to unplayable. I had to uninstall and tried to reinstall, but everything was lost!
Nothing would activate after I again downloaded it.
And , to top it off, Everything shut down and went to desk top.
Game Manager stopped working and responding, I got a pop up message saying
Windows had shut it down.
I have recieved no further communication from Tech Support.
I've been down the uninstall and reinstall thing so many times.
It has been difficult and time consuming. This time , I fear, there is no fix.
Top it off with my purchased games which I can't play because you need the darn Game Manager, you have one hot tempered lady here!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Discontinuing various Free to Play games including Nightfall:An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 28, 15 7:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are having such difficulties. I wish there was some advice I could give to help you out.. but unfortunately it seems like you have quite a few issues going on.. wish I could have helped.

Re:Discontinuing various Free to Play games including Nightfall:An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery

[Post New]by IamNiteangel on Mar 20, 16 9:33 PM
Wow I am so deceived, this is my favorite and I was looking forward to updates. I wish they would think of a way to continue updating with new content, maybe some games within the game that you would have to pay small amounts for, or maybe ads, something, anything to keep this beautiful game going. Or maybe simply wait until they have made enough money for the game to be profitable to them and then add new content.

Edited on 03/26/2016 at 6:26:44 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 16 1:39 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to let players know that the Moderation Team continues to advocate for the players and pass along feedback that is presented in the Forums. Please keep in mind that the difficult decision to no longer update this particular game was made outside of the Moderation Team and the Customer Support Team. If any information is known, we will update the Forums. For information regarding the decision, please see the following announcement:

An Important Announcement Regarding Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - August 18, 2015

If any players are experiencing technical issues, it is highly recommended to either post in the designated technical issues thread or reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Keep in mind that the support team will continue to help in any way that they can.

LadySorcha, I was able to reach out to our support team and it looks like the issue has been resolved. We thank you for your patience and understanding as the support team worked with you to resolve the technical issues.

Since this thread contains technical issues and isn't entirely specific to Nightfall, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: