Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Thanks Devs

[Post New]by MariteB on Jul 20, 16 11:00 AM
Did you all notice that with the latest PC update, the number of items needed to complete some of the zoom zones has decreased ....for example, the Harp in the Blossoms only needs one star not two....Iron Box needs only one eye, Bear in bar scene only needs one of each item....THANKS DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marite

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Jul 20, 16 12:34 PM
Hi, has anyone else got the message about the night mode, ive read it n closed it off but it wont go, permanently flashed on the screen.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 20, 16 8:45 PM
Treads falling! Eyes red from reading! Some how deleted was my Midnight Castle. Frustration growing. I have searched everywhere I can read pages of posts and I know it has been posted how to contact the right people to help you get it restored but I can't seem to find it. Lists of general help but not the right page with the right post. Urrg. And I have a kindle if it makes a difference. Drowning in tears.

Reba Runestone

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jul 20, 16 9:27 PM
Don't play on your platform . Hopeful a kindle player can give specific tips.

But for. Customer service, the link is at the bottom of this page.

Next to get help, click on customer support , explain situation ,
Include your game ID.

Answer every e-mail, and they will help you , may take a couple of weeks.

Please keep us all updated on your progress!

Crystal ;P

Edited on 07/20/2016 at 9:29:28 PM PST

Thanks Devs

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jul 21, 16 1:22 AM
MariteB wrote:Did you all notice that with the latest PC update, the number of items needed to complete some of the zoom zones has decreased ....for example, the Harp in the Blossoms only needs one star not two....Iron Box needs only one eye, Bear in bar scene only needs one of each item....THANKS DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marite

I noticed that too; also the Winter Idol now only needs one each of the mask and arm. I second your thanks to the devs, it makes completing the quests much quicker to achieve. I'm also glad to see the return of the night mode - I know a lot of players don't like it but it can be switched off and I will be able to complete that achievement.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by mworrella on Jul 21, 16 3:32 AM

Edited on 07/21/2016 at 7:16:05 AM PST

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[ Removed by Moderator]</a>

[Post New]by Sommervilles on Jul 21, 16 3:55 AM

Edited on 07/21/2016 at 5:23:54 PM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by maxinewagnir on Jul 21, 16 4:40 AM

Edited on 07/21/2016 at 6:54:12 AM PST

[Post New]by creeksideator on Jul 21, 16 9:13 AM
Hi
Guess I need help . I would like to turn off the night version. I have opened the screen
Where I should be able to open options. But it won't do anything. I tried to tap on the gear next to the option, I've tapped the option nothing. Is there anything I doing wrong.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 21, 16 9:26 AM
creeksideator wrote:Hi
Guess I need help . I would like to turn off the night version. I have opened the screen
Where I should be able to open options. But it won't do anything. I tried to tap on the gear next to the option, I've tapped the option nothing. Is there anything I doing wrong.

I tried the gear (before I lost my game thru deleting it accidentally and are praying the Gods of the Game will get back to me soon. Got one conformation letter so far and nothing since) and it didn't do anything for me and when I went back option was gone. Save up Globes and esp Wands and use them to clear the hos or escape out and go back in. To escape either use upper right x when you are in hos or use the small ardor on right when you swipe the game like you were going to exit but are in hos.

[Post New]by creeksideator on Jul 21, 16 9:31 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:
creeksideator wrote:Hi

I tried the gear (before I lost my game thru deleting it accidentally and are praying the Gods of the Game will get back to me soon. Got one conformation letter so far and nothing since) and it didn't do anything for me and when I went back option was gone. Save up Globes and esp Wands and use them to clear the hos or escape out and go back in. To escape either use upper right x when you are in hos or use the small ardor on right when you swipe the game like you were going to exit but are in hos.

Thank s great idea . I don't mind it most of the time. But when I'm in a hurry it's a pain.
How's your back doing ?? Better I hope.

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by RoseStarkey on Jul 21, 16 11:24 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Goatjuici on Jul 21, 16 1:19 PM
I notice that most players have a name and id number. My icon just says player without my id number. How do I give myself a name?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 21, 16 2:00 PM
Goatjuici wrote:I notice that most players have a name and id number. My icon just says player without my id number. How do I give myself a name?

Welcome to the forum! Click on the avatar at the top of your game, click on the first pencil icon if you want to change your avatar and on the second one to change the name. Hope this helps!

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 21, 16 3:03 PM
Goatjuici wrote:I notice that most players have a name and id number. My icon just says player without my id number. How do I give myself a name?

When you get around to creating your name be creative. You don't have to use your name, i.e. Bob or Sue. And you don't have to stick with the name you are using here unless you want to.

And when you get to your personal page it will give you your I'd number. Please note it maybe alphanumeric, i.e. if you play on an Android device it will start with an a. It is important as the three different platforms while we can be friends on the posts we can't be in our game play. PC and Android devices can't be friends and gift each other . And IOS can't play with either. I think PC s don't have a letter but IOS s start with an I.

Reba Runestone

Edited on 07/21/2016 at 3:14:01 PM PST

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 21, 16 6:35 PM
Has anyone dealt with Customer Service?

How long does gift take for them to get back to after the first contact?

I remember seeing posts about always answering their emails to you but I have only gotten the one saying if I wanted faster service because I was using Midnight Castle to answer this email with all my information. Well I did and now waiting for all those emails to show up just so I know I w someone is listening to my problem - I need my fix - I need my game back. Uurg. Urrg. Help.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by apoitrana on Jul 22, 16 2:36 AM

Edited on 07/22/2016 at 6:18:20 AM PST

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 22, 16 7:29 AM
Takes a lot to get me PO'd but I am playing the tournament as I am posting this and it says I have "no connection" In a year and a half this is the second time I have collected 12 objects for 4 spins and had a chance at the top 100. Seriously??? NO CONNECTIONS? But I can post here. NOW I AM SERIOUSLY P.O.
Just saying, your trying my patience MC

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 22, 16 8:49 AM
Betsi47 wrote:Takes a lot to get me PO'd but I am playing the tournament as I am posting this and it says I have "no connection" In a year and a half this is the second time I have collected 12 objects for 4 spins and had a chance at the top 100. Seriously??? NO CONNECTIONS? But I can post here. NOW I AM SERIOUSLY P.O.
Just saying, your trying my patience MC

Your message No Connection has nothing to do with Midnight Castle. It's your internet provider. .I get it all the time but usually at a critical moment but I have an unreliable internet tower near by. Some days it would go for hours with No Connection or loss of signal depending on problem program I am in. Yea it does make you want too pull your hair out or bang your head against the keyboard..

Reba Runestone

[Post New]by creeksideator on Jul 22, 16 9:12 AM
Trying desperately not to get discouraged, we are going into day four
with out a 5 part daily challenge. The air ship items are also giving me problems. Need 32 and can run through all HOS and maybe get 3-4. I feel for players who can only play couple hours a day. This game requires hours and hours to do any of the achievements. Since the Easter event just can't get a break. Will see what later today brings. I'm at level 71 so have been working at this for a while. Maybe it's time for break.

Go to: