FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

MODS PLEASE PASS ON TO MC TEAM!

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Sep 28, 15 2:48 PM
I've had to come out of the woodwork to post this because I wasn't posting due to that which must not be mentioned!! But...

Dear MC team,
Alas the tourney glitch is NOT fixed. In fact it seems even easier now once you can get a glitched score to submit.
It’s still adding to one’s previous score using the glitch
Can you code it so that as SOON as one’s score is submitted then it reverts to zero?
I’m no coder but just trying to help, that seems to be the problem.
It's horrible the tourneys going on like this when one can clearly see cheating (sometimes accidentally and players don't like that when it happens to them, but sometimes on purpose) and my poor piece of equipment!!!! I'm at my wits end!
I have reported my findings to a couple of Mods late last week but no reply and also to Olga.
PLEASE, PLEASE can you keep trying? We love the tourneys but only when they are fair.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:MODS PLEASE PASS ON TO MC TEAM!

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 28, 15 2:53 PM
Awsome intel and conveyance of priceless information.....I bow....**D@NgeR** out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 28, 15 2:56 PM
Hey FudgeChi,

same thing happened to me in the past three tournaments...(started the third or second game with the score I previously achieved - instead of 0 - and just kept adding to it) I pm'd a mod all three times and reported the glitch... that mod said they'd pass on my findings... I did not and will not play today as I'm pretty sure it would just happen again. ... which is really odd, it never happened when I played the tournaments before, only started happening with these beta tests... hmmm...

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 28, 15 3:07 PM
YAYAYA! Fudge is posting!! Nice post, too!

BOOOO..........the tournaments are not fixed!!!

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Sep 28, 15 3:14 PM
I just sent a message to the mods about what happened to me today. Was at the last door and all of the sudden my score was 212,000 +/-. Ihad been getting about 17,000 per door and maybe even a 15000 on one. Truthfully I don't pay super close attention until I get to spin but I am pretty sure that score popped up after I started playing the last door. Can't remember my previous score think it was 94,000 +/- so maybe it did add them together not sure. Love the diamonds but like I told mods want to make sure its fixed.

Not as savvy as Fudge so not of much help beyond telling them it still exists. this is the first time this has ever happened to my game. My tournies have always been regular

ETA the 3 door one played normally. Mods passed on my message.
Also if this can happen to me who wouldn't have a clue how to cheat can't imagine what someone in the know could do!

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 3:21:53 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 28, 15 3:16 PM
Nice to see you again FudgeChi
.....and I wondered what was all that....obviously the glitch is NOT fixed....!!!!
!!!!OK!!! ...we participated and the tournaments was worse than ever .... and now what?
....or it was only for the SALES?

Can the MODs enlighten us please?

Alexandr@

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 15 3:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank players for bringing this to the Moderation Team's attention. I've gone ahead and passed along the contents of this entire thread as well as other information sent to the mods, directly to the team that works closely with the developers. Your patience surrounding the tournaments is greatly appreciated.

If you have any further questions or want to add more information to the investigation, please do not hesitate to PM a moderator. To help with the investigation, I'm also going to redirect any tournament findings to the following thread and lock this thread:

tournament

By consolidating the information into one thread, it will help the developers as well as the moderation team pinpoint the issues. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 3:22:14 PM PST

Go to: