Rome 98

[Post New]by Nonna927 on Sep 28, 15 6:30 PM
I have watched the video on you tube. Problem, the first and last red bomb have much less time than the others. On the video they all have the same. Too few red hearts to really make an impact on both. Is the video wrong or the game. HELP!!! Been stuck for days

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Rome 98

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 2, 15 5:00 PM
Hi Nonna927,

I just replayed this level and you're right - the two outer red Color Blockers explode in less moves than the two on the inside. Not to worry though, I can still share a few tricks that helped me to pass this level.

One think I did on this level was to first concentrate on freeing a few chained gummies, as this gives us more wiggle room on the board and allows more chain reactions to occur naturally. Once you've done this, try to clear up some red gummies in order to fill up those red Color Blockers. This should happen easily, and you'll find that as long as chain reactions are happening, you'll be able to get rid of them within the number of moves that are given.

Something that I did notice with this level is that one of the tiles that needs to be cleared is hidden under Deep Desert tile at the bottom center of the board. The easiest way to clear this tile is to detonate a red Color Blocker right down the middle of the board. While playing, you may also notice that detonating the many red Color Blockers that appear will also help with clearing the sand as well as the chained bricks at the bottom of the board.

I hope this helps,

bfgWaimea

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Rome 98

[Post New]by cind310 on Oct 3, 15 7:38 AM
I have been stuck 98 for week's and am thinking of just quitting the game. I do not understand what "chain relations" are. Also, although poo ought you say there should be. plenty of red gummies, I ran rarely see manym

Go to: