ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 28, 15 6:39 PM
I noticed this statement...

The museum is letting you use their warehouse for a private collection exhibit! Exchange those collectibles, and view your special reward at the museum!


Do you think this refers to our collectibles being on display, is that the reward? Or
do we get something extra special once those quests are done? OR do you think it'll unlock a new set of quests?


 
OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 28, 15 7:16 PM
<blink blink> Mmmm, I am still numb from playing through two games to get the PD collections. So did you all decide the Odin quests can actually be completed? <showing still cramped hand from using touch pad?>

 
Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 28, 15 7:18 PM
Chestnut I saw that when I got the warehouse built. Im pretty sure although god knows I've been wrong before. But all it showed was our stuff in there. Sqaushed to boot! Nope I'm not going to get started on that!

 
ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 28, 15 7:31 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:<blink blink> Mmmm, I am still numb from playing through two games to get the PD collections. So did you all decide the Odin quests can actually be completed? <showing still cramped hand from using touch pad?>


Yes, they can be completed. I'm at 96 of 106 (after P-Day). Should be complete after Christmas!

 
ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 28, 15 7:32 PM
Bluex wrote:Chestnut I saw that when I got the warehouse built. Im pretty sure although god knows I've been wrong before. But all it showed was our stuff in there. Sqaushed to boot! Nope I'm not going to get started on that!


I'll take the speculation/conspiracy/ hope for this game any day.. just you wait Mr. Blue.. 26 days doesn't seem that long now, but by day 15 when we've got nothing else to talk about. we'll be debating the true meaning of the statement in this post..

 
OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 29, 15 5:11 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
OddlyEnuh wrote:<blink blink> Mmmm, I am still numb from playing through two games to get the PD collections. So did you all decide the Odin quests can actually be completed? <showing still cramped hand from using touch pad?>


Yes, they can be completed. I'm at 96 of 106 (after P-Day). Should be complete after Christmas!


<getting out fingers> Four collections at Thanksgiving 97, 98, 99, 100

Four collections at Christmas 101, 102, 103, 104

So where are the other two? Unless you missed two at Valentine's...........

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 29, 15 5:23 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
ChestnutHeights wrote:
OddlyEnuh wrote:<blink blink> Mmmm, I am still numb from playing through two games to get the PD collections. So did you all decide the Odin quests can actually be completed? <showing still cramped hand from using touch pad?>


Yes, they can be completed. I'm at 96 of 106 (after P-Day). Should be complete after Christmas!


<getting out fingers> Four collections at Thanksgiving 97, 98, 99, 100

Four collections at Christmas 101, 102, 103, 104

So where are the other two? Unless you missed two at Valentine's...........


One for Halloween. And maybe Odin will finally ask for the Medieval Ran Cookie Jars.

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 29, 15 5:24 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I noticed this statement...

The museum is letting you use their warehouse for a private collection exhibit! Exchange those collectibles, and view your special reward at the museum!


Do you think this refers to our collectibles being on display, is that the reward? Or
do we get something extra special once those quests are done? OR do you think it'll unlock a new set of quests?



Oh, oh, just had a thought. Maybe the reward will be the final Ran for the Guises of Ran collectibles.

 
Ebowlee80
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by Ebowlee80 on Sep 29, 15 7:36 AM
At the end of PD my warehouse count was 92 of 106. I made a list of all collections, that I have so far, and checked them off from the picture. (I need to get a life) and the result is ta da. all collections are there. To me this may mean that we will get credit from the halloween, etc events to finish the warehouse. But I have been wrong before.

 
ALFHUG
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by ALFHUG on Sep 29, 15 8:00 AM
Ebowlee80 wrote:At the end of PD my warehouse count was 92 of 106. I made a list of all collections, that I have so far, and checked them off from the picture. (I need to get a life) and the result is ta da. all collections are there. To me this may mean that we will get credit from the halloween, etc events to finish the warehouse. But I have been wrong before.


I am at the same stage as Ebowlee80 92 collections in warehouse

 
ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Odin Collections And the Warehouse

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 29, 15 10:11 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
ChestnutHeights wrote:I noticed this statement...

The museum is letting you use their warehouse for a private collection exhibit! Exchange those collectibles, and view your special reward at the museum!


Do you think this refers to our collectibles being on display, is that the reward? Or
do we get something extra special once those quests are done? OR do you think it'll unlock a new set of quests?



Oh, oh, just had a thought. Maybe the reward will be the final Ran for the Guises of Ran collectibles.


That would be cool. ... secretly I'm hoping it launches some additional quests. Would like to end my game with some good playing.. maybe close up some loose ends. something more than what I see coming..

 
 
 
 
Go to: