chrelm
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Tech thread locked

[Post New]by chrelm on Sep 28, 15 7:42 PM
Why is the tech thread on this game locked? I was 50 minutes into the demo on this game and really loved it. When I exited and then tried to reopen the game, I just got a black screen - nothing appeared. I tried to uninstall/reinstall with the same result - only a black screen. I am really frustrated because I liked this game better than most these days. It was challenging and really different from all the games out there. I will be surprised if I get any response to this message as in the past no one ever seems to respond to this type of problem.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Tech thread locked

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 30, 15 3:19 PM
Hi chrelm,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the game, and thank you for trying the uninstall/reinstall steps.

To answer your question, our system automatically locks any threads that are inactive for over 90 days. This is what happened with that tech thread.

Moving forward, the other steps in the following help article may work:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you need additional help, it's best to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. In case you notice any other tech issues in the future, I've created a new tech thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold here!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: