bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Farm Frenzy 3 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 10, 09 1:20 AM
Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!

Happy gaming !

Re:Farm Frenzy 3 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by mermaid4193 on Sep 10, 09 3:06 AM
I am having a problem of it being a clear picture. The items are fuzzy. Went ot smaller picture of it and it helped a little. Can anyone tell me how to make it work right. thanks

[Post New]by morgan4 on Sep 10, 09 6:34 AM
I am having this same problem!!
I'm so disappointed.

[Post New]by wild_trose on Sep 10, 09 8:16 AM
No problems here! Love the game...very similar to the other farm frenzies...different scenery...
Only complaint is you have to buy the upgrades they point out and if you dont have enough money to buy them you cannot go forward you have to replay the last level until you have enough to buy the purchase.
If you enjoyed the other farm frenzy games then you will not be disappointed in #3!!

willows23
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by willows23 on Sep 10, 09 8:24 AM
Did not have any problems downloading, playing, or with the cursor. So glad, too, because it's such a great game. I hope everyone having problems with it gets it figured out soon.

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on Sep 10, 09 8:26 AM
Some time ago I was desperate for a game and went ahead and purchased this from another site (shame upon me).

Overall, I love it. But since I don't make comments at the other site, I have been waiting for it to come here to say something.

It is unfortunate that I have to play without sound, even though the music is cute and bouncy. The reason I turn off the sound is the loud and unbearable "Uh uh" whenever I mis-click and it tells me there is no water available even though I don't want water. I misclick often when making cages and when things drop behind animals. I click the animals repeatedly so I don't miss something. The sound is much more annoying than in previous games, and seems unnecessarily so.

Eventually I upgraded to the best cage and cat, but even then I often can't get a cat during a round if it is not affordable.

That said, I look forward to a good walkthrough here so I can replay, getting silver and gold where I can.

willows23
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by willows23 on Sep 10, 09 9:47 AM
QuietLurker wrote:The reason I turn off the sound is the loud and unbearable "Uh uh" whenever I mis-click and it tells me there is no water available even though I don't want water.

The "uh uh" sounds doesn't bother me too much. However, when I accidentally run out of water and am broke and have to hear all the squaking, mooing, etc. I go crazy and have to stop and restart. My husband also hates it. lol

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 10, 09 10:25 AM
This is one of those games that I like but not enough to press the "Buy now" button.
Farm Frenzy obviously has its fan base and will keep that.
For newer to the series such as myself, I do see some fun in the game but something lacking there. Perhaps one of those games that need more than the hour trial to endear to it.

This will go on my maybe list.

kececi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kececi on Sep 10, 09 10:30 AM
Disappointed, this game moves way to slow. Give a command, go to lunch, come back. Love the concept of all of the Farm Frenzy games but they really need to do something about the speed.

Edited on 09/10/2009 at 2:08:47 PM PST

[Post New]by bakagaijin78 on Sep 10, 09 11:20 AM
QuietLurker wrote:The reason I turn off the sound is the loud and unbearable "Uh uh" whenever I mis-click and it tells me there is no water available even though I don't want water.

I feel the same and there is a solution for this. Go to 'Options', turn the music level all the way up, and then turn down the FX to about half. You can still hear it a bit, but its not nearly as annoying. You can also choose to turn the FX all the way down too. That you way you can keep the music.

[Post New]by jennyj27 on Sep 10, 09 12:30 PM
My game also moves real slow.Sometimes it will go to normal speed, but it just took over 10 minutes to play a 3 minute round. Anyway to fix this?

[Post New]by LindaHTMS on Sep 10, 09 12:37 PM
It worked this time, have no clue why.

Edited on 09/10/2009 at 12:48:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Whitney1026 on Sep 10, 09 4:39 PM
I am quite disappointed as well. My eyes lit up when I saw this available, but I was let down during the hour trial. The concept looks fun but the slowness of the game was hard to over come. During the hour trial I only got to level 4, and I got gold on all levels in the two pervious FF games.

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on Sep 10, 09 4:42 PM
mermaid im having the same problem the graphics are totally scrambled.i too put it on a small screen and it helped a bit but not enough to make me waste a credit on it.i had the same problem with ffpizza party of bfg,nut it worked perfect on other sites.i hope bfg gets it sorted out as i really want this game.

rncurtin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rncurtin on Sep 10, 09 4:57 PM
Love it!! I have the same problem with the slowness but I think it's my computer because it speeds up when the graphics finish loading. Also I noted a definate increase in speed after I purchased the game vs. the trial time. Can't wait to get to the penguins!!! Okay back to the game just wanted to give my comment.

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Sep 10, 09 5:30 PM
I love the Farm Frenzy games. They are the ones that I purchase without even doing the trial. This one does not disappoint. For those having problems with slowness and graphics, I'm sorry and I hope you get yours fixed soon. Mine is working great...knock on wood.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 10, 09 7:52 PM
OK, first I would like to say that I am/was a big fan of the first two "farm frenzy's" as well as "farm frenzy pizza party", but this is a HUGE let down for me. How is it ANY different than the first two (or three if you count pizza party) The location has been changed, but the challenges are quite the same. I might as well go back and play the other ones again and save myself a few bucks. I almost just went ahead and bought it without the trial... i'm glad i opted for the trial first... GL all TM gamers!

mk

[Post New]by morgan4 on Sep 11, 09 8:42 AM
I was contacted back from BF after sending an e-mail about the graphics problem. I also sent them the "dxdiag" results that I ran on my pc. Turns out I need to purchase a new video card with at least 128mb. They were kind enough to enclose a game coupon with the e-mail!! New card costs around $30 or so....hmmm.....might have to go buy one!!

dkhx2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by dkhx2 on Sep 11, 09 11:37 AM
This is one of my favorite game titles but this particular one is not working correctly. It runs at slo motion mainly when i purchase animals or when the bears and lions drop. I have never had this issue with the other games and i have a brand new computer. Of course i purchased this game as soon as i saw the title now im regretting it . So sad

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Sep 11, 09 1:38 PM
jennyj27 wrote:My game also moves real slow.Sometimes it will go to normal speed, but it just took over 10 minutes to play a 3 minute round. Anyway to fix this?

Does this on my old XP laptop but not on my newer Vista desktop. I'm guessing memory and up to date graphics drivers?

Go to: