4 elements level 63

old1lady
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

4 elements level 63

[Post New]by old1lady on Sep 10, 08 3:21 AM
I am in level 63 in 4 elements and for the life of me I can't make it past the rocks any sugestions

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,218 Posts

4 elements level 63

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 10, 08 6:52 AM
old1lady wrote:I am in level 63 in 4 elements and for the life of me I can't make it past the rocks any sugestions

*fin points to threads already addressing this level*

Stick to the top of the scrolling screen matching like a fiend until the boulders drop. Then bomb and shovel the rest of the way with swapping colors and reshuffles.

CynthiaV
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:4 elements level 63 and 64

[Post New]by CynthiaV on Sep 12, 08 5:02 PM
Hi. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who offered their suggestions for these last two puzzles. I was getting really frustrated not being able to get through level 63 but followed the suggestions offered and got through in just two tries. The trick I found that worked best in level 64 is that you have to match as many tiles as possible in the very beginning and that you need both the shovel and the bomb to get past the first set of rocks so you can bomb the frozen tile first then use the shovel to destroy it. If you don't have these two tools restart the level. Thanks again and good luck to everyone working to get through to the end. You can do it!

sweetie58
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:4 elements level 63

[Post New]by sweetie58 on Sep 22, 08 5:37 PM
I did what everyone said and still cannot get through I dont know where to keep bombing apparently i am not doing it right

[Post New]by cyndychad on Oct 4, 08 4:04 AM
Other than buying a wide screen monitor this is the trick.
As soon the level becomes playable, start collecting the power ups.
Then oncentrate on getting as big a chain as possible to the middle left if the screen. This is where the pink fluid comes into this screen.There are squares out of sight. You need to direct your cursor passed the visible squares and try to connect to the squares of the far left (not visible on screen), then if you're lucky the fluid will flow.
Good luck everyone. Cyndy Chad

[Post New]by Anonymous on Oct 4, 08 4:42 PM
Thank you everyone!! I did make it with the help of your suggestions! Let me add one of my own. For Levels 63 and 64, you need to move your mouse very quickly. Make sure your mouse and mouse pad are in tip-top shape. After a few more frustrating restarts, I cleaned both of mine. Sounds weird but it seemed to give me just a touch more speed for making matches to get the necessary powerups. Enjoy everyone! This is a great game! Regards, Shairi

[Post New]by reginaredwitch on Oct 6, 08 5:40 PM
hi,
level 63 is driving me nuts where is the mist I got rid of all the rocks 4 times and nothing happens
HELP,HELP,!!!!!!!!!

jantea331
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jantea331 on Oct 6, 08 5:58 PM
I'm glad I came to this forum. I'm having the same problem and I thought it was just me. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I'm going to give some of these suggestions a try and hopefully I can get past this level.

[Post New]by auntdede on Oct 16, 08 2:59 PM
I am also stuck on level 63. I have cleared the rocks, but can't get passed the metal square nothing I do works
I am open to all assistance. I have restarted the level soo many times I have lost count, and so has my husband over the past 1 1/2 months. Help please.

auntie_m7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by auntie_m7 on Nov 5, 08 11:52 PM
I emailed the company that designed 4 Elements (PLAYRIX), with a complaint about the near impossibility of level 63 (I simply cannot work it, so I've never gotten to level 64 and can't comment on it). I have poor vision and hand problems and cannot go as fast as is apparently necessary to work this - and it is very frustrating to purchase a game that you cannot finish. I felt the game manufacturer did not take into consideration the disabilities of some of the players... anyway, this is the partial response I received from Playrix:

"After the release of 4 Elements we have received messages from customers
concerning the final levels of the game.
We are sorry that the last levels had brought trouble to you, but let me
assure you, it was not done intentionally on our side.
We appreciate all the comments sent to us and would like to keep our
customers satisfied and happy with our games. This is our priority.
Thus, in response to all these requests we have just released a new
version of our game 4 Elements
where the levels in question are modified.
This version of the game is now being sent to our partners.
Future customers will receive the updated version and will not have any
difficulties with levels 63 and 64
."

Now, what I need to know is this - has BFG gotten the upgraded version yet, and if not when do they expect it, and if so, when can we download it - because I am ready to trash this game if I can't get through level 63. I tried removing it and then reinstallng it, thinking the new version would be out - but no such luck, not to mention I had to start all over again at level 1 - and when I got to level 63 - there was no differenece at all. The ideal would be for Playrix to come out with a relaxed mode version for those of us who have physical limitations and/or handicaps.

[Post New]by chalkiemonster on Nov 6, 08 12:01 AM
Bigfish have released a new version of this game. I uninstalled the original one and then downloaded the game again. Level 63 and 64 are now playable without frustration. I love this game. I got so frustrated at not being able to complete it but am happy now that I can (and have) without stress.

goldenmish
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by goldenmish on Nov 28, 08 3:24 PM
I love all u level 63 folk................Sitting here for 2 months trying this 63 thing.... 1st naturally following the bottom path.....dozens of times.....then trying the top path...obviously not quick enough.......i had given up and purchased 5 other games.....thinking that level 63 wasnt meant to be...game not gonna be completed...........BUT......NOW.... I... HAVE... HOPE... (I think!!) AGAIN..................

I'll will keep trying...............CHEERS TO ALL WHO HAVE POSTED

[Post New]by Rosulen2 on May 18, 09 7:30 PM
I have played 4 Elements several times, now, but only once all the way through, and that was the first time around. I cannot get past level 63, now, to save my life. The bomb and spade power-ups are charging completely, some of the times, but I will still see that 'helper' fairy pop up. I even had my son watch the them toverify that they had charged up in time; they did the second time around while he was watching. Even then the fairy box popped up. I don't understand how I was able to complete all 64 levels the first time playing the game, but not with subsequent rounds.

Sue

[Post New]by dawnmack on Jun 19, 09 6:29 PM
ok, I don't think many of these posts are clear to understand.... to win level 63 you have to make the liquid spread across the TOP half of the screen. Look at it when you start.... it is there ready to go across the top, not just the bottom. Ignore the bottom half and play as if it is any other level, but with a scrolling screen. hurry and get the goo all of the way across the top so that it is visible at the TOP when the rock slide comes (if you are good and fast it will actually get past the rock slide). if it gets stuck in the rocks you'll have to use bombs or long chain explosions to get it through. admittedly this is pretty tough, but easier now that i understand what i actually have to do. remember, just ignore the bottom half!!

[Post New]by firebird5555 on Jun 30, 09 3:32 PM
Previous posters are right, level 63 is very hard, but you've got to make as many long chains as you can, as fast as you can, to get the water to the end before the rocks fall. I don't have the new updated version, but I've beaten the original twice, and needed to restart 63 several times until there were enough likely chains available at the beginning to get a good start. Even if you don't beat all the falling rocks, if you've advanced enough you can continue the level. Keep repowering the spade and the bomb to clear a way for the water. Level 64 is interesting. To say the least. Good luck and keep trying!

4 elements level 63

[Post New]by rv6av8r on Sep 14, 09 10:04 PM
old1lady wrote:I am in level 63 in 4 elements and for the life of me I can't make it past the rocks any sugestions

[Post New]by rv6av8r on Sep 14, 09 10:08 PM
I just passed Level 63 what a bear. It only took me about 20 tries. To pass it I just kept plugging away on the boulders until they turned into game pieces. Keep going left as far as you can. It seems like you cant even see the pieces. Good Luck. This game is fun and a great stress reliever and a no brainer.

Bron186
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bron186 on Oct 8, 09 2:09 AM
One tip: while the fairy is warning you to go quickly, the water is not running - you have a bit of a chance to plan your moves, but unfortunately only a little way ahead. HTH

Go to: