Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Request To Moderators

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Sep 10, 09 5:44 AM
Please could you sort this forum out as it seems to have discussions about at least two different games? It's rather confusing. I could imagine people downloading Treasure Island which is a match three game in mistake for the other game which is being discussed.

Thank you

yanagi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Request To Moderators

[Post New]by yanagi on Sep 10, 09 6:14 PM
I have to second this.
I came to find some reviews or opinions about treasure island match 3 game and see only discussions for the other game of a similar name which seems to be a hog or adventure game.

since this game (match 3) is featured on the daily deal I wanted to see what people thought about it.
I played a little of it so far, but was undecided and just wanted to see what others say.

Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Sep 11, 09 3:11 AM
I've bought it and absolutely love it - the dancing skeletons just get better and better and the match three levels get more challenging.

The thought has also occurred to me that the comments on the other game are being missed by anyone who is interested in that game and is only reading the forum they should be on

yanagi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by yanagi on Sep 14, 09 6:32 PM
hi,
yup, I decided to purchase it too.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 26, 10 10:02 PM
I would also have to agree, I read some of these messages and I was like- never heard of any of these things these people were talking about what MIce?, What Tabacco? and what Rope? I was hoping to get some for this game and I saw were people asking for help on another game. Wrong Forum- sorry!!!! This game has dancing SKELETONS that are so cute to watch.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Sep 3, 13 5:01 PM
ugh i hate seeing everyone here confusing this game with another i just dont get it read the title please

Go to: