sidney00
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Level 33

[Post New]by sidney00 on Sep 10, 09 8:20 AM
what's going on here? I can't beat it...>Thank you to all who post solutions, this is my first post but I am always reading for tips and tricks! A little help with level 33 is much appreciated.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Level 33

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 10, 09 9:41 AM
sidney00 wrote:what's going on here? I can't beat it...>Thank you to all who post solutions, this is my first post but I am always reading for tips and tricks! A little help with level 33 is much appreciated.

where exactly are you falling short? Time? Daily income? Appearance?

In a nutshell, this is what I did to get the expert ribbon... I did not build any High rises. They just take too long. instead I focused on building four Modern Apts, two upgraded to three stars and two upgraded to two stars. I built a Pizza place as well. Then i surrounded them with lots of monuments and large fountains. This got me to the required appearance level easily by about day 13 or 14. Then to get to the needed daily income i just waited for another property to come up for sale. You should have plenty of money coming in at this point, so any property that comes up for sale you should be able to afford. And that should do it....

Hope this helps. If you are still stuck let me know and I can put a complete walkthrough together for you. GL

mk

Re:Level 33

[Post New]by jlorme02 on Sep 10, 09 12:40 PM
I am stuck on level 33 also. i have tried what you listed and still cant get it to work. I am falling short on time.
thanks for the help.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 10, 09 1:01 PM
jlorme02 wrote:I am stuck on level 33 also. i have tried what you listed and still cant get it to work. I am falling short on time.
thanks for the help.

I'll work on a walkthrough for you....

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 10, 09 1:46 PM
margeryk wrote:
jlorme02 wrote:I am stuck on level 33 also. i have tried what you listed and still cant get it to work. I am falling short on time.
thanks for the help.

I'll work on a walkthrough for you....

OK, here is my walkthrough for Level 33. It may not be the "best" way, but it should get you to the expert ribbon with a few days to spare. For this solution you will only need to build four Modern Apt (MA) and one Pizza Place (PP), and at the very end you will be buying the "celebrity house" on the upper left for $170.00.

Buy one additional work van
Bulldoze the street to the right of the middle star lot so it is down to one lane.
Bulldoze the area that is right above that, between the two billboards and build a PP there
Build MA #1 to the far right of the middle star lot. Because you bought that additional van, the PP and MA #1 can be built at the same time...
Build MA#2 directly across the street to the right of MA #1
Upgrade both MA#1 and MA#2 to two stars
While the upgrades are going on, bulldoze the big tree and all the other junk in the large open lot at the top middle
Check your PP, it should be about time for an "event" but you will not be able to see the purple icon because MA #1 is blocking it. Keep checking it so you can get the added income...
Build MA#3 to the far left and bottom of that big open space.
Build MA #4 to the far right and bottom of that big open space. There should be an open column between them where we will later put some monuments.
Continue to update all the MA's as the money is available until MA #1 and #2 have three stars, and #3 and #4 have two stars.
Add five Fancy Fountains to the following locations: left of MA #1, right of MA#2, directly behind MA#3, directly behind MA#4, and in the empty lot in the middle left.
Add four Monuments to the following locations: three monuments between MA #3 and #4, and one monument directly above/behind MA #2
Now you should have your needed 500 appearance
Wait for the "celebrity house" in the upper left to come up for sale and buy it (It is for sale pretty much the whole time, but wait until the end to buy it)
Now you should have your 230K Daily Income

That should get you to the expert ribbon. I have tried this solution a bunch of times and it always get me there with a few days to spare.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions. GL

mk

Edited on 09/10/2009 at 1:55:24 PM PST

sidney00
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sidney00 on Sep 10, 09 2:00 PM
That did it! Thank you so much! I always assume you have to build the largest building you own! I had to work fast and build 4 three star MA's and place the square next to two of them and a bunch of those monuments around them, but I came in on t he second try at day 15!

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 10, 09 2:05 PM
sidney00 wrote:That did it! Thank you so much! I always assume you have to build the largest building you own! I had to work fast and build 4 three star MA's and place the square next to two of them and a bunch of those monuments around them, but I came in on t he second try at day 15!

Terrific! You are so very welcome. There are a few times in this game where it does not pay to build those big High rises. They just take so darn long... TC

mk

JUSTGAMMA
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Level 33 easiest solution ever!

[Post New]by JUSTGAMMA on May 18, 12 8:04 PM
Buy the celebrity house, demolish the things around it. Start putting up monuments around it. Put a large fountain anywhere. Buy 1 building when it comes up for sale. No need to construct anything. This takes about 10 days.

Go to: