Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Level 31 Step-By-Step Walkthrough

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 10, 09 3:13 PM
This level requires quick hands and frenzy purchases.
Level tips: 1) You need 17 vans to build the museum extra fast. 2) You need to start building the museum at extra fast by day 13 or 14, finishing by day 34, it takes 2 days for the Dinosaur. 3) You have to multi-task: Build roads, collect money, purchase buildings 4) To earn money, build Grocery store, Pizzeria and Hotel so that you can purchase vans and Monuments. 5) You might be tempted to purchase property. Wait unitl the museum is being build at extra fast speed. 6) Upgrade HQ to max at 21 vans 7) You need at least 2 days to buy the Dinosaur Model.
* Buy 1-van and build a High Rise (HR) on the lot on the right side of the screen. Build it as close to the Modern Apartment on the left as possible, you will increase income by 25%
*Build roads while the HR is being constructed. Road 1- Construct one vertical road on the far right side of the screen, close to the edge. From there, build and horizonal line going out 4 squares. In this corner, you will build a Grocery Store and Pizzeria. Road 2 - Construct a vertical road from HQ to the HR on the lot on the left side of the screen. Build it starting one square for the left screen. You will use the other spaces to build Monuments. Road 3- Construct a vertical fro HQ up to the same HR (4-squares in from the left side of the screen), then a short horizontal line. This is where you will build a Hotel.
*As soon as you can, add a Monument to the top left and right side of the HR you built on the right side of the screen.
*Build a Grocery Store and Pizzeria in the upper right side of the lot.
*Buld a Hotel in the lot right of the HR on the left side of the screen
*Purchase the Museum lot as soon as you have $100,000
*Purchase max HQ upgrades as soon as you can
*Purchase and assign 17 vans to the Museum, now it's building at extra speed
*Now, the frenzy begins. Purchase buildings as they become available. Upgrade all to 3-stars
*Add Monuments wherever there is an empty space around your property. This will increase you income well above 200%
*Where there are Sculptures or other decorations, demolish them and replace them all with Monuments
*You will earn well over the $3,000,000 bank account required
*As soon as the Muesum is finished, buy the Dinosaur Model. You should be at day 34 and will have just enough time for the Model to be build and the folks to party!

Good Luck! -- Sante001

Edited on 09/10/2009 at 3:34:34 PM PST

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 31 Step-By-Step Walkthrough

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 10, 09 3:29 PM
Hi Sante!

That is so funny. I was just working on a walkthrough for this level as well, and it is COMPLETELY different! But they both work just the same. Great job! This was a tough level.

mk

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 10, 09 3:33 PM
You're welcome. I hope this is helpful to others.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 13, 09 5:02 AM
Hi Sante001,

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this!

Margie B

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 13, 09 1:12 PM
Margie B. You're welcome. I enjoy writing walkthroughs for myself, just so that I can remember what I did. I will only post them if I don't see they have been otherwise posted, though I know that the strategies can be different. The funny thing is that someone else was working on this level the same time that I was. Mine just made it first.

[Post New]by el310a on Mar 12, 10 2:05 PM
thanks it worked perfectly

[Post New]by jcc154 on Jun 1, 11 6:57 PM
why in level 31 i cant buy the dinosaur , i have completed everything they ask the museum is finish im loaded with 32 million and i cant see where to purchase the dinosaur! help me please im stuck

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Apr 11, 12 10:38 AM
I made it through, finished the museum, hit the tab on the museum building and the dinosauer picture popped up...hit that and it made a statue in the front of the building, but I never got a check mark that it was done. Any ideas?

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Apr 11, 12 11:04 AM
bookwriter wrote:I made it through, finished the museum, hit the tab on the museum building and the dinosauer picture popped up...hit that and it made a statue in the front of the building, but I never got a check mark that it was done. Any ideas?

Decided to start over and it worked this time.

[Post New]by K_Ferg on May 3, 12 4:27 PM
My husband is having the same problem on level 31, he buys the dinosaur but it never gets the check mark stating that it is built. Can someone help, he has already restarted 2 times and he does not want to re-install the game and lose all the progress so far. Please help!!!!

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 9, 12 12:04 PM
Let me say that it is the MONUMENTS that are KEY to getting the level finished in 36 days (or slightly less). I don't know why the dinosaur doesn't always show as purchased, even when it is, but didn't seem to keep me from getting the 'expert' bonus on the level.

OP, Thanks for the tips and the walk through!

Go to: