Suggestings for bfg to make it more playable friendly

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Sep 29, 15 7:31 AM
Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd post some suggestings for bfg to make the game a little more player friendly.
1. How about being able to have the ability to change the resource factory's
2. Make the wheel available after each game we're losing (5* for making it free to spin )
3. For the players that are waiting for the next country to be created to have the ability to either save gifts / prizes or better still sent to the new country as a bonus for being faithful to the game. I do know you have seven days to collect gifts from friends but that often isn't long enough for those of us that finish the country's quickly
4. After so many attempts of playing the same level to make it a little easier for those of you that are having difficulty.
5. Make all the levels possible without using boost not impossible. As many like myself like to win on skill alone. We all like a challenge but making them impossible is a little unfair.

I'm sure you all have many more suggestings for bfg why not post them here.

Carolyn

Edited on 09/29/2015 at 12:45:33 PM PST

lawaters
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Suggestings for bfg to make it more playable friendly

[Post New]by lawaters on Sep 29, 15 10:48 AM
I said this elsewhere - with the increase in difficulty, there should be an increase in rewards. I get the same 10, 30 & 60 gold coins for winning in nearly impossible cities like New Orleans & Seoul that I earned in easy cities like Sydney.

Not to mention that the amount of resources needed are much higher, helping hands cards cost way more, and more boosts are needed to win. The reward for making it so far should be that levels earn more coins. At least double for each tier.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 30, 15 12:01 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for providing their feedback and suggestions in this particular thread. I've gone ahead and passed along this entire thread to the appropriate team that works closely with the developers. We greatly appreciate players taking their time to post in this thread.

Happy gaming everyone! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Oct 1, 15 3:00 AM
Hi all,
Thanks for the feedback.
Re: lawaters, I do remember reading this when you posted before and fully agree but adding to your post if played more than three times ie. Daily challenge coins being won as well as resourses would be nice.

Re: bfgbellerophon, thanks for passing it on it is really appreciated.

Happy gaming
Carolyn

starrylyn
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by starrylyn on Oct 1, 15 8:13 AM
I would like to see an option to shuffle the board when needed. I know it probably would not be free, but some levels are so difficult it would be a nice feature to have.

lawaters
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by lawaters on Oct 1, 15 8:32 AM
@starrylyn - There is a new shuffle boost. It's 100 coins for 3 shuffles, and is the icon that looks like a pair of dice. I'm playing on iOS.

@carolyn_thomas - Great idea! Especially since those replays are at the Master Builder tier of a level. Since BFG sells coin packs for real money, I'm sure there's reluctance to lose that cash. But having just spent over 5000 coins to get through 100 levels from Seoul to Havana, I don't think they need to worry. Have coins, will keep playing! At that point, without coins (and the reminder of fun that came from playing older, easier levels) I would have quit. Buying coins then would only have made me angry.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Oct 1, 15 11:37 AM
You know what I'm tired of? When there's a prize of coins or resources that you only then turn around and use to pay for other stuff…like a collect10 for 500 coins, but then you have to spend it all on the helping hands to get the resources you need for the building...I'd just like to keep a little bit once in a while

Also shipping…there should be a transfer of at least part of your resources when you go to a new city…i mean, you don't go traveling with absolutely nothing...also would be nice to ship multiple resources; I hate shipping 100 or so hats when I can fill the difference with another resource

And as I've suggested elsewhere, a 'wallet' or 'backpack' to stash boosts until you actually need them (for those of us with clumsy fingers )

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Oct 11, 15 2:34 PM
Hi all,
I am really surprised that not more of you have taken this opportunity to make suggestions for bfg to improve play. So I've brought this back to the top for thoses that missed it.
I have another suggestion for bfg. It would be nice to choose who we send gifts to, not the four that you choose as nearly every day now the names you've chosen don't play anymore. You could also to give us the option to take them off the list of other players. I did try this by taking them off my Facebook but still their names are coming up. Why If I haven't got them as friends anymore?
( waste of time that was ).
I remember reading in a post not too long ago that it would be nice to increase the shipping amounts to over 15,000 as buildings now cost millions in resources
So 15,000 doesn't help as much anymore. Thanks for the idea.
Re: yarnycake . Great idea for asking for mixed resources to be sent on each ship.

Anymore suggestions?

Carolyn

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Oct 12, 15 10:11 AM
I agree with all said as I have been playing awhile and enjoy. To add to the suggestions:

Since moving to each new country requires so many more resources, it would be fairer to be able to go back and play "helping hands" and have those gifts or resources sent forward to your present location as it does with Green Gems.

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 12, 15 10:45 AM
Great ideas from all of you
I would like to see a "UNDO LAST MOVE!" button.

Clumsy fingers aside I would also like to see if I really would like that boost (have lost way to many boosts because my fingers hit that boost button on the side of my tablet, annoying and wasteful)

And absolutely, we should be able to transfer boost from one city to the next, what good is it to have millions of a certain building block in a city that is completed?

Keep the ideas coming, maybe , just maybe, we will see some changes.....

lawaters
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by lawaters on Oct 12, 15 11:25 AM
We know that BFG does pay attention to suggestions especially when more than one person asks for a change to the game. Back in August someone requested that on timed levels the timer should stop when the board shuffles. I noticed recently that BFG made that change.

There's hope! It's worth it to give suggestions.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Suggestings for bfg to make it more playable friendly

[Post New]by thistle809 on Oct 15, 15 10:56 PM
carolyn_thomas wrote:Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd post some suggestings for bfg to make the game a little more player friendly.
1. How about being able to have the ability to change the resource factory's
2. Make the wheel available after each game we're losing (5* for making it free to spin )
3. For the players that are waiting for the next country to be created to have the ability to either save gifts / prizes or better still sent to the new country as a bonus for being faithful to the game. I do know you have seven days to collect gifts from friends but that often isn't long enough for those of us that finish the country's quickly
4. After so many attempts of playing the same level to make it a little easier for those of you that are having difficulty.
5. Make all the levels possible without using boost not impossible. As many like myself like to win on skill alone. We all like a challenge but making them impossible is a little unfair.

I'm sure you all have many more suggestings for bfg why not post them here.

Carolyn

Carolyn - You are a gem! As someone who has struggled repeatedly with many levels before conquering them, several of your suggestions sound like sheer delight!

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Oct 19, 15 7:16 PM
Hi all
Just wanted to say that bfg have actually listened to us for I got my update on Friday.
One thing I have enjoyed is the new passport giving you rewards when you complete the require things that they ask and it's just fun flicking though it.
I have also noticed that if I lose a game two times in row the third is a little easier the fourth easier still. Don't know after that as I hadn't had to play a fifth time. My husbands noticed this too.
Just to let all you gummies out there when you reach Petersburg you will find the fun coming back to the game.
Re: thistle809 A really big thankyou you made my day.
Carolyn

P.s My husband like many of you hasn't had his update yet and he's in NY

Edited on 10/20/2015 at 3:09:50 AM PST

Go to: