besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

excited steve the sheriff

[Post New]by besstan on Sep 11, 09 1:14 AM
oh boy steve the sheriff a new one hope it is as good as the first one downloading now it takes a while it says so going to look andthen play cant wait thank you hope you fishies like it if you played the first one lets hope we will besstan

snuffalump
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,278 Posts

Re:excited steve the sheriff

[Post New]by snuffalump on Sep 11, 09 1:27 AM
Hi Besstan,

I downloaded Steve the Sherrif just to see what it looked like and played it for the full free hour. Thought it was a great game but am hesitant on buying it....never played the original so i'm not sure if there is more to it. But I went into quite a few of the town buildings and completed those levels. My worry is that the only places you get to go are the buildings which are on the main map once - if that's the case I would have thought it would be a relatively short game - hence i'm not going to buy it.

I hope i'm wrong and some other fishies correct me,but am just giving you my opinion as I wouldn't want you spending out on a game that doesn't last that long.

Snuff

Edited: Because I spelt you name wrong - sorry

Edited on 09/11/2009 at 1:29:45 AM PST

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Sep 11, 09 10:47 AM
Hi Fishies,

Since we have the full game forum set up for Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Sep 18, 09 4:09 PM
The game is playing fine for me. No problems at all. I downloaded it a couple of days ago.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

The game is playing fine for me. No problems at all. I downloaded it a couple of days ago.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Boofa1964
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Boofa1964 on Sep 18, 09 4:12 PM
very lame game. not worth the buy.

Go to: