Angelfish
Angelfish
1,042 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Plotbunny on Nov 20, 12 12:12 AM
Downloading 5 %........

[Post New]by mcf_square_eyes on Nov 20, 12 12:15 AM
Laura you're so lucky! Enjoy! I am watching my download slithering along. It's been at 1% forever

Oh and I guess I came back after my goodbye I need somewhere to hang out while I'm waiting. Hope your all downloading swiftly and as excited as me!!!

Shanette- Singapore that makes sense! I am indeed in Western Australia

Arrrgh just clicked over to 2%. I think I'll start cleaning up the bus. Anyone wanna help? Hey guys, where did you all go

Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

[Post New]by Eoarod on Nov 20, 12 12:18 AM
70% - OK, now that I found an online keyboard AND the notes for Twilight zone (which it isn't) - the MCF Theme?

sunfish09
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,595 Posts

[Post New]by sunfish09 on Nov 20, 12 12:18 AM
I'm at 72% supersloooow here

bri_rose1978
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bri_rose1978 on Nov 20, 12 12:18 AM
Installing!

I don't recognize that song, Hondo... was it on the playlist? *goes to check, muttering to herself*

purplealikat
Herring
Herring
395 Posts

[Post New]by purplealikat on Nov 20, 12 12:19 AM
I'll help clean...I'm only 11%. How do they download so fast? I have new puter, fastest DSL available. What gives?

shanette1706
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by shanette1706 on Nov 20, 12 12:20 AM
Eoarod: I did instinctively think the notes WERE the MCF theme... it played nicely in my head (not a music person so I really just guessed )

mcf: Well I've been to Australia manyyy times because part of my family's from there. I wish we never moved, really!

Mine shot to 25% suddenly... Come on!!!!

atsfgal
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by atsfgal on Nov 20, 12 12:20 AM
I can help clean up mcf. You take the front and I'll get the back. But I just need to know who fed my chicken, Martha bubble gum?? This is not pretty. Not at all.

Cazzle18
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by Cazzle18 on Nov 20, 12 12:23 AM
woke up at 8am (UK time) ....made a coffee, let the dog out.....fed the kitten ....hubby has just got up with our son to take him to school I'm on 61% and I'm on superfast broadband (apparently) ......it's taking a long time now !x

Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

[Post New]by Eoarod on Nov 20, 12 12:23 AM
atsfgal wrote:I can help clean up mcf. You take the front and I'll get the back. But I just need to know who fed my chicken, Martha bubble gum?? This is not pretty. Not at all.

ETA - Validating soooo - see you on the other side AND - note: I was not asked to update DirectX (I have Win 7) - just an FYI...

Edited on 11/20/2012 at 12:25:06 AM PST

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Nov 20, 12 12:24 AM
d/l now just want to say awesome sp job hondo all can be happy this time its out for both pc &mac way to gooi bf devsnow picmaN &HONDO HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVEING you both deserve it picman hope your back up &running sooooon.have a great thanksgiveing fishes sorry about the caps did not see wonder if thats because of the excitment around the pond hummmmmmm off to bed wlile it d/l will come back later with what i think.

sunfish09
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,595 Posts

[Post New]by sunfish09 on Nov 20, 12 12:25 AM
Ok Off to Shadow Lake See you later or who knows

Plotbunny
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,042 Posts

[Post New]by Plotbunny on Nov 20, 12 12:25 AM
My Download timed out and I had to renew it LOL 15 % now

bri_rose1978
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bri_rose1978 on Nov 20, 12 12:26 AM
Activating!

Oooooohhh I can't wait!!!

Off to play!! Hope the fishies with DL problems get them cleared up ASAP!!

Laura29
Clownfish
Clownfish
833 Posts

[Post New]by Laura29 on Nov 20, 12 12:26 AM
I'm loving this game so far. Clicked out of it to buy it, waiting for my computer to ask permission and then I HAVE to go to bed. Up at 6 a.m. to get kids on the bus, and babysitting my 8 month old nephew all day... but I'm sure he'll nap, and I can play my shiny new game!

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 20, 12 12:28 AM
Awwwww man!!!!! Dang it big fish!!! Did you HAVE to make it so you have to buy the CEs and MCF at the same time?????

I'M SO SAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get paid until Wednesday so I can't take advantage of the sale until then but I saved up two game club credits so I could get this game as soon as it was released. But if I do that I can't take advantage of the sale. So I guess now I have to wait to play.

I mean it's the sale we've been waiting for... but tying it to MCF is heartbreaking. It's not like you need the help selling the game darn it.

purplealikat
Herring
Herring
395 Posts

[Post New]by purplealikat on Nov 20, 12 12:29 AM
Sorry ats! That was me. It was dark...I thought it was MJ! My bad!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 20, 12 12:30 AM
Arrrroooooooooooowoowhooooooo...what a huge surprise...since I haven't been keeping up with this thread, and the dogs are still asleep, must be the collective spirits that pulled me out of bed, and my book, to just check and see...of course I wasn't expecting anything good...ok, downloaded, and ready to go. Later

Cazzle18
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by Cazzle18 on Nov 20, 12 12:31 AM
I'm on Windows XP and I have Direct x 9.0c and I've not been asked to update direct x either.....I'm half way through validation !!x

[Post New]by mcf_square_eyes on Nov 20, 12 12:31 AM
Thanks Purplealikat & atsfgal cleaning the bus is really going to take my mind of the fact that I didn't even get past 2% before my puter started configuring updates I don't know what happens to my progress?

Sitting here waiting to see what happens. Waiting for game manager to open now updates complete

Go to: