Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

linpat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by linpat on Jul 22, 16 5:21 PM
Ok, on tonight's daily task it requires getting 200 airship items. I sent an airship and it says I have 2 out of 200. Are you kidding? Does this mean sending 100 airships?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 22, 16 5:25 PM
linpat wrote:Ok, on tonight's daily task it requires getting 200 airship items. I sent an airship and it says I have 2 out of 200. Are you kidding? Does this mean sending 100 airships?

Airship items are obtained by completing hidden object scenes, not by sending airships. You have to complete 200 hidden object scenes.

Edited on 07/22/2016 at 5:26:22 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 22, 16 5:26 PM
linpat wrote:Ok, on tonight's daily task it requires getting 200 airship items. I sent an airship and it says I have 2 out of 200. Are you kidding? Does this mean sending 100 airships?

It means you have to collect 200 airships not send the airship. The only way to collect them is by doing 200 HOS.

[Post New]by creeksideator on Jul 22, 16 6:38 PM
creeksideator wrote:Trying desperately not to get discouraged, we are going into day four
with out a 5 part daily challenge. The air ship items are also giving me problems. Need 32 and can run through all HOS and maybe get 3-4. I feel for players who can only play couple hours a day. This game requires hours and hours to do any of the achievements. Since the Easter event just can't get a break. Will see what later today brings. I'm at level 71 so have been working at this for a while. Maybe it's time for break.

Edited on 07/22/2016 at 6:50:50 PM PST

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 22, 16 7:05 PM
creeksideator wrote:Trying desperately not to get discouraged, we are going into day four
with out a 5 part daily challenge. The air ship items are also giving me problems. Need 32 and can run through all HOS and maybe get 3-4. I feel for players who can only play couple hours a day. This game requires hours and hours to do any of the achievements. Since the Easter event just can't get a break. Will see what later today brings. I'm at level 71 so have been working at this for a while. Maybe it's time for break.

Are you on one of the last quests for Castle Quest? I think you might want to look at wording. You only have to complete 5 parts not a 5-part daily quest. I did 5 parts of a 10-part daily quest and got my quest completed.
And for the air ship items needed have you asked your friends for help?
I don't think there will be an update until after the Castle Quest is over and maybe not even then.
Me I'm sitting here w/o my midnight castle even. I was up-to-date on my stuff and I accidentally got deleted. I like a lot of others have been waiting since before Easter, some a lot further back.

Reba Runestone

Ps Why is that people are busy posting but never when you would like to hear their comments?

Edited on 07/22/2016 at 10:49:24 PM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 22, 16 11:27 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot receive the airship items from friends. It won't apply to your total.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 23, 16 12:40 AM
I was a little disappointed when I finished the Castle Challenge that nothing happened. It was pretty difficult in parts and I guess I expected some kind of fanfare, fireworks, something to say "You made it"!

[Post New]by Kayi214318 on Jul 23, 16 3:01 AM
Hi I am on Level 71 and the instructions are to go to the Innkeeper, when I get there he says Jeronimo will be available at a later date with an upgrade. Is the Innkeeper's name Jeronimo or is there a glitch?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 23, 16 4:17 AM
Kayi214318 wrote:Hi I am on Level 71 and the instructions are to go to the Innkeeper, when I get there he says Jeronimo will be available at a later date with an upgrade. Is the Innkeeper's name Jeronimo or is there a glitch?

Jeronimo is the innkeeper. You have reached the end of the current content. The developers are working on an update.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 4:19:20 AM PST

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jul 23, 16 6:49 AM
gameslvr wrote:I was a little disappointed when I finished the Castle Challenge that nothing happened. It was pretty difficult in parts and I guess I expected some kind of fanfare, fireworks, something to say "You made it"!

That's how I felt! I finished on the final day of the challenges and thought we might get a few diamonds or stamps but nothing. Bit disappointing.

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 23, 16 8:10 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:
Betsi47 wrote:Takes a lot to get me PO'd but I am playing the tournament as I am posting this and it says I have "no connection" In a year and a half this is the second time I have collected 12 objects for 4 spins and had a chance at the top 100. Seriously??? NO CONNECTIONS? But I can post here. NOW I AM SERIOUSLY P.O.
Just saying, your trying my patience MC

Your message No Connection has nothing to do with Midnight Castle. It's your internet provider. .I get it all the time but usually at a critical moment but I have an unreliable internet tower near by. Some days it would go for hours with No Connection or loss of signal depending on problem program I am in. Yea it does make you want too pull your hair out or bang your head against the keyboard..

Reba Runestone

Sorry, but I think you misunderstood, my internet was fine, that's why I could post. I went on Facebook, checked the weather, etc. but the game would not connect. If it was my connection I couldn't have done anything online. This is a problem with Bigfish.
I have been a big fish member since day 1, which was over 15+ years ago.
It's been quite a while since I got these msgs.
However I thank you for taking the time to reply.

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 23, 16 8:16 AM
I would like to apologize to my last friend request. Someone needed a friend and I sent request, was accepted and they sent a gift. However, it shows up as player and will not let me send any in return. I know only iOS can be friends with iOS, which I am. Does anyone know if this person is not iOS, could they still send me a gift?

If so I will just delete them as its not fair to take and not give back.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 23, 16 10:43 AM
Betsi47 wrote:I would like to apologize to my last friend request. Someone needed a friend and I sent request, was accepted and they sent a gift. However, it shows up as player and will not let me send any in return. I know only iOS can be friends with iOS, which I am. Does anyone know if this person is not iOS, could they still send me a gift?

If you cannot gift, it normally means they have no wish list. And you cannot friend a person playing on another platform as PC or android cannot gift iOS.

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 23, 16 12:07 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Betsi47 wrote:I would like to apologize to my last friend request. Someone needed a friend and I sent request, was accepted and they sent a gift. However, it shows up as player and will not let me send any in return. I know only iOS can be friends with iOS, which I am. Does anyone know if this person is not iOS, could they still send me a gift?

If you cannot gift, it normally means they have no wish list. And you cannot friend a person playing on another platform as PC or android cannot gift iOS.

I didn't think so, but I was wrong once. Probably no wish list and I didn't think of that. I have no idea how long they have been playing. My sister is 80 and she has played this for over a year and she might do something like that. Lol
Since I don't know her name, I can't IM her to say anything. She does come here from time to time so hopefully?

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 23, 16 1:12 PM
Betsi47 wrote:
Sorry, but I think you misunderstood, my internet was fine, that's why I could post. I went on Facebook, checked the weather, etc. but the game would not connect. If it was my connection I couldn't have done anything online. This is a problem with Bigfish.
I have been a big fish member since day 1, which was over 15+ years ago.
It's been quite a while since I got these msgs.
However I thank you for taking the time to reply.

Oooh, I get it now. Mine does it as well. I can switch over to a different device and can post from there as you can. Never put it together as you have. May have something to do with the two carriers talking to each other. I think this is more a question for big fish. I have had some success with various problems by turning my device off (power off) and letting it rest for a few minutes. IDK. Anyone else with similar problem chime in.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 23, 16 1:22 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:

Or it could be someone in my predicament. My game was accidentally deleted and I am on the waiting list to hear back from Big. Fish. And apparently it is a long list. I can remember seeing posts that referee to answering to all of the emails. Well to date I have had one. Four days and the first day I get an email saying to send to another email with my information., again. And silence since then. Sigh. Castle Quest is over and I don't get to finish it after several nerve racking daily parts. I was all caught up.

Thought it was possible that I was one of your friends but I play on an Android device.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 1:25:24 PM PST

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

still waiting

[Post New]by a1cindy on Jul 24, 16 6:09 AM
While I love the new castle quests, etc and the changes to some of the spots to collect items would like to know when we will be getting our update to level up as we have been here a long time and would love to play forward, its really hard to be stuck at the top level for so long without some kind of news.

redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by redgames on Jul 24, 16 7:50 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
Kayi214318 wrote:Hi I am on Level 71 and the instructions are to go to the Innkeeper, when I get there he says Jeronimo will be available at a later date with an upgrade. Is the Innkeeper's name Jeronimo or is there a glitch?

Jeronimo is the innkeeper. You have reached the end of the current content. The developers are working on an update.

I UPDATED this week and still Jerome doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! level 71 on PC, Windows 8.

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Jul 24, 16 8:56 AM
If looking for pet medallions for challenge, your pets created in dark portal will give you one medallion when you feed them unless you get the gold chest. The other 2 chests give you one per feed.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 24, 16 2:42 PM
redgames wrote:
I UPDATED this week and still Jerome doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! level 71 on PC, Windows 8.

The developers are working on an update that will contain additional levels.
Any PC update that becomes available will be announced in the below thread.

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC)

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/268825.page

Go to: