tjwilson
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Technical: I keep losing items.

[Post New]by tjwilson on Sep 29, 15 7:51 PM
When I play a HO scene, I am rewarded with an item. When I go to use the item I have just receive, it's gone. This has happened enough times that I needed to say something. I was awarded a Polestar from the Belfy, but when I went to use it, it was not there (was not credited) today around noon (AST)

Over time I have probably lost at least a dozen immortal Treasures, and a half dozen Polestars and Murderer's Eyes, and who knows how many other items? Can you fix this problem?!?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Technical: I keep losing items.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 30, 15 6:55 PM
Hi tjwilson,

I'm sorry to hear about these disappearing items, and we definitely want to stop this from happening.

Since I'm unable to provide assistance with this via the Forums, the best thing to do is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report as well as your Midnight Castle ID. If you can also provide as detailed of a list as possible of all the missing items, our Reps will be able to help with these.

In case you'd like the steps on how to find your Midnight Castle ID, I've included the help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the appropriate thread:

Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: