erma711
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by erma711 on Sep 29, 15 7:53 PM
There are 5 request for help on this forum.............how many answers 00000. I ask what use is the forum if no one is willing to help. This not the first forum this has happened to me.There are others that don't bother to give any help and I have had to get rid the game as I could not go any further. I think I am done with Big Fish!!!!

Re:HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by jessespooky on Sep 29, 15 10:15 PM
Sorry that no one has come to help you. Once a game has been out for awhile this happens with members and the moderators also on forums. You do not state in your post what your problem is. I would suggest you go to the help link at the top of the page next to your name and credit info and see if you can find the help you need there. If you have not been able to find anything there, you should try the customer service link you will find there or at the bottom of the main page. Be as specific as you can about the problem and it also helpful to send a Dr. Felix report too. If it is a problem that they can not fix ask for a credit for another game or refund.

[Post New]by jessespooky on Sep 29, 15 10:17 PM
Sorry I should have said customer support can be found at the bottom of the main pages and also forum pages.

erma711
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by erma711 on Sep 30, 15 6:58 PM
Jessespooky thanks for your reply. I posted a request if someone could help me find the cylinder in the hut basement. The hint keeps telling me to find this and put the flower on the stem. I can not find the cylinder. This is not a something customer service can help with as I don't think there is anything wrong with the game. I just can't locate the cylinder in the basement. I checked the walkthrough but could not find the answer. Thanks anyway for your help. At least you answered me.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 1, 15 6:29 PM
Hi erma711,

jessespooky is right - unless it's featured as a Daily Deal or as part of another promotion, forums for older games such as this don't often see much traffic. Unfortunately, I haven't played this part of the game and am able to provide advice. Hopefully, someone else will see your request.

If you find that there is in fact an issue with the game in the future, you're definitely welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: