bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Brainiversity 2 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Sep 11, 09 12:57 PM
Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!

Happy gaming !

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Brainiversity 2 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 22, 09 1:51 PM
No reviews here yet? Hmmm
I tried this game for the trial time. Its good for brain building, but I won`t purchased it, because I have much better games from this genre of my pc.
I give this game 2 stars (from 5 stars)

[Post New]by fulldesk on Oct 10, 09 10:44 AM
The game is malfunctioning! Maybe you should actually try the games before you put them out !! In the analysis portion of the game guess the shape not the word spelled, when you click on the correct shape sometimes not all the time but too many times it will say it is wrong when it is not!! Obviously this gives you a false score and what is the point of playing if it is going to mess up!!!!!

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 15, 09 6:22 AM
Unfortunately won't be buying this game as still preferred Brain Challenge. They have the same games from the first Brainiversity. Layout is a lot better.

[Post New]by jezebelle on Nov 21, 09 10:28 PM
I just wanted to clear something up here for poster "fulldesk" and other readers. Fulldesk mentioned that Brainiversity 2 malfunctions in the Analysis section. It actually does not malfunction.

The test is to click on the shape you see, not the word you read...AT FIRST! but then as you start to get the hang of it, it gets more challenging because it will then ask you to click on the word you read. Best way of catching the change is to keep your eye on the colour of the question. When it is black type, it asks for the shape you see, but when it switches to red type, then it is asking for the word you read.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by littlegamefisher on Nov 26, 09 8:41 AM
jezebelle,

Thanks for your explanation. I've been thinking of buying this and the negative comments above gave me pause. It's unfortunate that some people in the forums blame the game, when the "problem" may be their interpretation, installation, etc.. I do wish that BFG would have a dedicated section of reviews so that we can make informed decisions. Sifting through the misinformation is tedious.

Thanks again.

[Post New]by Juice_1 on Dec 23, 09 6:28 PM
I purchased this game and enjoy it. However, I haven't been able to play it for a couple of days because it won't load. If anyone has had this problem and sorted it out could you help me.

Thanks

[Post New]by littlegamefisher on Dec 31, 09 7:35 AM
Juice_1 wrote:I purchased this game and enjoy it. However, I haven't been able to play it for a couple of days because it won't load. If anyone has had this problem and sorted it out could you help me.

Thanks

i haven't had any problems. Did you try uninstalling and then reinstalling?

[Post New]by Merry_Perry on Jan 11, 10 3:07 PM
fulldesk wrote:The game is malfunctioning! Maybe you should actually try the games before you put them out !! In the analysis portion of the game guess the shape not the word spelled, when you click on the correct shape sometimes not all the time but too many times it will say it is wrong when it is not!! Obviously this gives you a false score and what is the point of playing if it is going to mess up!!!!!

In this part of the game, if the lettering with the instructions turns RED you have to identify the shape indicated by the word, not the shape itself.

When the instructions are BLACK as they are when you start the game, you identify the shape itself, not the word on top of it.

The initial instructions should be clearer. I thought the game was malfunctioning too until I noticed the change in instructions as you play through.

Go to: