cleff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Impossible Mode - Lost City - $ 223000 ???

[Post New]by cleff on Sep 11, 09 11:25 PM
Just got to "Lost City" on "Impossible" Mode, and the objectives are:
9 perfects, 12 combo cards and....$ 223000!!!
230.000 looks really IMPOSSIBLE....did anyone get there ? Is that a BUG?
Any help is appreciated,,,,thanks!

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:Impossible Mode - Lost City - $ 223000 ???

[Post New]by Subsoap on Sep 12, 09 4:34 PM
cleff,

That's a typo, thanks for reporting it! We'll have to release an update soon to fix it.

For now, switch to a lower difficulty level and then on the next level switch back to impossible.

Brian

cleff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by cleff on Sep 15, 09 1:49 AM
Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot for the reply!
I thought it should be something like that, 223000 would be really impossible....
I did what you suggested and it worked, thanks.
But then, when I got to the "Sorrow Swamp", the game got reeeeally slow!!!! And it has nothing to do with my computer; all other game's features and levels (quickplay,challenge etc.) works fine, but every (Impossible) game's level after "Lost City" are very very slow. Any idea why?

But would like to congratulate you guys, I love the game (as you might have noticed already) and just hope to finish Impossible Mode before FS2 arrives!

Best,
Flavia

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Sep 15, 09 12:11 PM
cleff,

Go into the options and turn off background effects. Some of the levels in that level range have a lot more particle activity than previous levels, which may cause the slowdown.

Brian

cleff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by cleff on Sep 17, 09 9:05 PM

Hi Brian,

Turning off the background effects did not work for "lost city" or the next level, but after those 2, it went back to normal.
I finally finish the Impossible mode.
Thanks for such a great game, with lots of options for those who like being challeged.
Just thought it would be great to have a "special award" for finishing Impossible.
I guess we all like those "surprises" on a game.
And I love that every faerie comes back to thank us for releasing them... very nice manners your faeries have!

Looking forward for FS2.
Best

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Sep 19, 09 12:21 AM
cleff,

Congratulations on finishing the game on impossible! It really is an achievement, and you are likely the first to have finished it!

The later difficulties were added after the game was released, and we may still have one more update released, so there's still time to add a special surprise for you.

Brian

cleff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by cleff on Sep 21, 09 11:18 PM

Brian,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Hope we have also helped others (that might be playing Impossible) to pass through "Lost City".

Also very, very nice of you, the words regarding a surprise.
I confess that I was actually feeling kind of sad to have finished the game...same feeling I have when I finish reading a book that I am really enjoying...

If an update is released, it will be for sure an extra pleasure to start playing the whole game again!

thanks!
Flavia

[Post New]by dads40s on Feb 18, 10 9:30 PM
Thanks for all the info, i too was stuck and even getting all the cards on one play on each level wasnt enough to get the 223000. i will now try the lower leverl then back to impossible. cant wait for the update!

pumptroll

Lildariel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Lildariel on May 2, 10 3:59 PM
There still hasn't been an update so far? Switching back to a lower level of course doesn't reward me with 3 stars on Lost City - and i would like to have 3 stars on all levels ;-)

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on May 3, 10 6:21 AM
I have 1 star on each level. How do I get more than 1?

Lildariel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Lildariel on May 3, 10 3:18 PM
You have to play Quickplay on Master for 2 and on Impossible mode for 3 stars :-)

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on May 3, 10 3:47 PM
I dont see anything that says hard, master or impossible, just challenge and quickplay and also adventure of course.

I know on challenge mode all 5 stages have 1 star and on the quickplay mode all levels of the 1st stage have 1 star and I even played another level on Stage 1 Quickplay, got all 9 perfects and it didnt give me another star on that level.

Edited on 05/03/2010 at 3:48:43 PM PST

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mistybear on May 3, 10 4:43 PM
What is the lost city and impossible mode? How do you access it? Can't wait for the FS2 to come out!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on May 4, 10 6:15 AM
Lost City is in the Challenge mode.

To get to the harder levels, click on the "options" button. You'll see a list with Normal, and two others.

Enjoy!

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on May 6, 10 8:35 AM
Thanks ajuma, I feel so silly that I didnt figure that out on my own since I have had FS for many months. I am now trying to get 3 stars on all areas of Quickplay and Challenge modes while I wait on FS2 since I have done everything else. I hope FS2 comes soon, before June anyway. I am hoping for this weekend because my husband gets paid tomorrow and since I am buying all chapters at once in a all in 1 pack, it needs to come out not too long after he gets paid since he gets paid bi-weekly.

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on May 23, 10 10:41 AM
This Lost City level definitely has some problems. It took me forever to get passed it in the Master difficulty. It was almost a - really - Impossible one!

Thanks guys for the info regarding 2 and 3 stars on Quickplay. Did not know about it. Only the 1, like Dylansmom.

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 6:45:38 PM PST

Go to: