bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Legend of Sanna

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 12, 09 12:04 AM
Bring your people to a brand new age as you oversee the Rise of a Great Colony, Sanna! Lead your colony forward to wealth and peace, and away from the war and sickness plaguing the land. Develop different buildings and unique structures as you gather valuable resources from all over the world. Take care of your people and become their hero in Sanna- Rise of a Great Colony, a fun and exciting Strategy game.

Re:The Legend of Sanna

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Sep 12, 09 2:11 AM
Downloading now! I absolutely loved Forgotten Lands, and this looks like similar gameplay and scenery - not too fussed on the characters though, but time will tell. This game certainly has big shoes to fill

... later ...

Well, it's a bit disappointing. The tutorial leaves a few things out and I had to fumble around guessing at some things. I wish there was an indication of how quick you need to be to get gold on a level. I finished one in 3/4 of the time limit and only got silver - surely gold wouldn't be for achieving it in half the allotted time? Quite a few typos. The gameplay itself is good. I got about 1/3 of the way through the levels shown on the front screen (wonder if that's all there is?) with still 18 minutes to go on my trial.

For me, it's not as good as Forgotten Lands - I'd probably buy it if I hadn't played that first and had high expectations. Still worth playing the trial though to get a taste.

Edited on 09/12/2009 at 3:14:19 AM PST

[Post New]by Donna920 on Sep 12, 09 5:44 AM
I couldn't even get people to show up in the first screen after the tutorial. It looks cute and I would have bought it.

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Sep 12, 09 8:18 AM
I like building games but this one sucks.

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Sep 12, 09 7:09 PM
I got a few minutes into it, but it didn't grab my interest. Westward is definately much better.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Sep 12, 09 7:49 PM
lol - I came back here today thinking maybe I was too hard on this game and should give it another try (and purchase it). But reading through these comments and the troubles people are having confirms my original decision to delete it - sounds like I would have become more frustrated with it if I'd played any longer.

I'll just sit back and wait for Forgotten Lands 2 (sorry Dixielady - Westward bored me to death )

[Post New]by thasal on Sep 13, 09 12:59 AM
this game sooo sux it not funny

Just waste a game credit to get it. I really should have put the game credit to faming frenzy 3 at least with that game i have more fun

nash7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by nash7 on Sep 13, 09 4:26 PM
Not a big fan of this game. It never explains how to get an "A" rating seem to get stuck with "C" ratings. Glad to have tried it on for 60 minutes versus paying for something that is not up to par of its peers. I'll pass on this one.

[Post New]by flutterby_dee on Sep 14, 09 12:02 AM
This game is very boring - which is disappointing, because I enjoyed Forgotten Lands and had hoped this would be quite similar. But the gameplay for this is tedious, the graphics are ugly, and there are so many grammatical and spelling errors throughout. Definitely not for me.

[Post New]by Shrimp_n_Grits on Sep 15, 09 12:27 AM
I gotta say, I'm VERY disappointed.

I'm no idiot, but this game is confusing at times....the goals are set before you are given a tutorial on how to achieve them. And, it's buggy as heck to boot!

I bought this game, but wish I hadn't now. It looked fun and challenging during the trial, but only went downhill from there. I'm removing it from my computer.

Go to: