peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Level 28

[Post New]by peh4psu on Sep 30, 15 4:28 PM
Any idea how to get through this level? I can't figure out which building to build first...have tried 3 different ones then get stuck since I don't have enough wood or money or either to continue.

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

Re:Level 28

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 1, 15 9:24 AM
I had to try 3 times to get it. I built a trading post first, then built the bridge and used the 5 gold I got at the beginning and bought 5 more to get rid of the bandits to your right. I built a house and the lumber mill. I fixed the other bridge and built the Dr's office. after I got enough gold to get rid of the bandits I demolished the market and finished building and fulfilling the requirements. Hope that works for you.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Oct 2, 15 5:42 PM
Thanks!!!! It worked!!

wendylark
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by wendylark on Oct 10, 15 3:23 AM
Tried this method - treasure varies at beginning - sometimes 5 gold, sometimes $200 sometimes $500 ugh!- however, no way with any of these at beginning can I get gold for this level - even watched you tube video but it only got silver - any further suggestions?

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Oct 10, 15 6:38 PM
toomuchsht, I have tried your method several times but perhaps am not understanding your instructions....you say, once you have enough gold to get rid of bandits, tear down market and continue. But you need 30 gold above and beyond what you need for the bandits (unless I'm not understanding, but all I know is I never have time to get a check mark on the 30 gold), which takes too much time! So I can't tear down the market and everything goes to heck after that...

I would be deeply indebted if you could clarify? THANK YOU! Some of these levels make me tear my hair out!!!!!

wendylark
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by wendylark on Oct 11, 15 4:05 PM
OK I finally did it in Gold time. Let's see now. You start with $900, 300 wood and 5 gold (I call it my 1st gold). Firstly I needed the sparklies to yield $500 (others yield 5 gold or 200 wood - I could not win with either of these). Keep restarting till you get the $500 (can take ages). The $500 sparklies are only located either on the top black tree, or on the bottom right haystacks - any of the others give something else. After correctly identifying the $500 sparklies (don't click on them yet):
1. 1st click - I paid the first bandit at top left with the 5 Gold .
2. 2nd click - I built the first bridge for 100 wood (don't be tempted to build the 2nd one)
3. 3rd click I built the market (-$200 - 200 wood),
4. 4th click I bought 4 food from farm
5. 5th click I clicked on the sparklies - I now have a balance $1120, 0 gold, 0 wood, 4 food, 4 bandits.
6. Got my 1st rent (bal $1520) and bought 3 golds - paid top right bandit, bottom 2 bandits.
4. Paid 1 food to villa and got my next rent - bal $420, 0 wood, 0 gold, 3 food, 1 bandit.
5. Waited for next rent - Bal $820, 0 wood, 0 gold, 3 food, 1 bandit.
5. Waited for next rent, then built the sawmill in the top right spot (-$1000). Bal $220, no wood, 0 gold, 3 food, 1 bandit.
6. Waited for next rent - then upgraded sawmill and paid villa 1 food - Bal $270, 0 wood, 0 gold, 3 food, 1 bandit.
7. Waited for next rent, fed 1 villa & did final upgrade of sawmill (-$500) - bal $170, 0 wood, 0 gold, 2 food, 1 bandit
8. Waited for next rent - paid villa 1 food. Bal $570.
9. Waited for next rent and bought 600 wood - waited for next rent, and then built 2nd villa. Bal $420
Note: I think it might be important to feed villas immediately, seems the villa doesn't get sick as quickly in this level.
10. I then bought another 4 food - balance $240. When 2 rents came in, I bought 600 wood.
11. After next rent I built doctor's - had to immediately cure 1 of my villas and feed 2 villas.
12. After rents brought my balance up to $1090, I bought 600 wood, waited for next rent, then built the 2nd bridge. Balance $590, 0 wood, 0 gold, 2 food, 1 bandit
13. After 1 rent came in, I bought another 600 wood, waited for 1 rent & built 3rd villa.
14. Used rents to buy 1 gold (paid last bandit ), then 6 more gold, then 600 wood, then demolished market), and when next rents came in could build 4th villa.
Hope this helps

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 10:15:38 PM PST

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Oct 11, 15 8:28 PM
THANK YOU WENDYLARK!!!

Off to try this now....can't wait. (I had a feeling you couldn't win with out the $500!)

One question: You have that you built the doctor's office (No.15) then you have that you built it again (No. 16). This is important so will try both ways while I wait and see if you answer. But again, thank you so much!!!!

Wish me luck!

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Oct 11, 15 8:47 PM
I DID IT!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Failed 1st attempt, but got gold on second attempt - and only got $200 treasure!!

I think the big difference is putting the sawmill where Wendylark says, then later, while quickly, quickly buying gold up, get 600 wood then immediately demolish sawmill and build last villa. Aaaaahhhhh....two more to go and I am done!!!! (Well, I might try Expert but that probably won't last long!)

Last two: 30 and 40. Here I go.....

wendylark
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by wendylark on Oct 11, 15 10:17 PM
Hi Skrdycat - fixed that double up of building the doc's office. Keep perservering - I managed all gold, and am now halfway through extreme, and I am NOT fast (have a slow workers' permit LOL). Good luck with 30 and 40 - if you still can't get them, post a query here. Cheers

paramiti
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by paramiti on Jan 5, 16 10:25 PM
Great WendyLark thanx..however i did one thing different..instead of tearing down the market i tore down the sawmill while i was collecting the last few gold and built the last villa where the sawmill was

louinator
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by louinator on Jan 10, 16 1:10 PM
By roughly using the steps above I was able to achieve Gold with the 5 gold nuggets treasure bonus (instead of the $500). Still took a lot of replays to get there. Thank you!!

Edited on 01/10/2016 at 1:11:17 PM PST

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jun 9, 16 4:50 PM
I built my market, got rid of the first two bandits and built my sawmill. Then I built the first bridge and got rid of the bandits. Then I built three villas to bring in some $$. When a villa got sick I built the Dr. office. Then I just started collecting my gold and enough wood to build my last villa and get rid of the last bandit.

Go to: