sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Level 36 - 70 Happiness?

[Post New]by sandyshome on Oct 1, 15 1:27 AM
I've tried everything I can think of to get gold on level 36. I get everything in plenty of time except for the happiness and I'm not even close. Is there any other way to earn happiness besides feeding them quickly enough? I'm getting really frustrated.

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Level 36 - 70 Happiness?

[Post New]by FunIt on Oct 1, 15 5:58 AM
Can you build the chapel yet? It accumulates Happiness at a certain rate.

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Oct 1, 15 10:33 AM
I just figured that out last nite! I didn't realize, or I just forgot, that it did that. I had only used it in the one level where we were supposed to build it. Just have the final level to do where we need 100 happiness. I'll see how that goes. Thank you so much, Funit, for the help. I appreciate it.

Kathb1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Kathb1 on Oct 27, 15 11:40 AM
I did it quite comfortably by building two chapels.

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Oct 29, 15 5:10 PM
So what? The chapels build more happiness than the houses produce when feed in a timely manner? I'm having the same problem accumulating enough happiness. What about the money derived from the houses to be able to produce enough wood and hammers? Do you build them and then destroy them to build the chapels?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 21, 15 2:08 PM
Happiness is accrued - think of it as mingling. But with a chapel it will accrue faster. So build what you need first to accomplish your goals.

On this level, build a sawmill and a farm. Upgrade the sawmill to level 2. Build 2 Residences and upgrade them to level 3. Upgrade the sawmill to level 3, build the 3rd residence, upgrade to level 3, the blacksmith and the Drs. Office. Quickly buy all the tools while producing 2000 lumber. Destroy the Smithy after you have the required tools. Start building the railroad. Build a chapel. Buy more wood (enough for 5 more chapels) and destroy the houses, the Drs. office and the sawmill and build chapels.

This works for extreme mode. If you're playing regular mode, you'll have a bit more time.

Go to: