Can't find the rat's treasure...

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Oct 1, 15 2:52 AM
I've destroyed countless trees, but I still can't find the treasure chest. I already got the key, and after a while, I moved the rat up by the train station. To make matters worse, a bandit came and killed him, so I probably won't be able to complete the quest.

The earthquakes and fires are about to drive me nuts. My town has 45 people, and I've played for hours. At this point, I don't want to start a new game just to get all the trophies. I'm playing as Henry, if that helps.

Can anyone tell me where it should be? I've already checked more than one walkthrough. I'm going to play something else in the meantime. Thanks in advance.

DerekJeterFan1
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Can't find the rat's treasure...

[Post New]by DerekJeterFan1 on Nov 12, 15 4:43 PM
If you are playing as Henry, go to the place where the fur trader was. There should be a gold mine on that peninsula. Directly to the left of it. There is a tree. Blow up that tree and you will find a pile of dirt (hole).

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Dec 3, 15 3:37 AM
Thank you for replying! I don't log in here very often, so I didn't know you had. I'll try that. Thanks again! I'm going to start a new game now as it's been a while since I played.

shamashe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by shamashe on Jan 23, 16 7:21 PM
Hi, if you are still playing and can't get this, try this. If playing as Annie, the Rat is in the big hump with a hole in it to the left of the entry onto the next plain - the one with the big tree near the field of grass. Dynamite the tree to the left of the entry - it will uncover a dig area which uncovers a treasure chest. To open the chest you need the rat. To get the rat, you have to drag cheese in front of the hump opening three times. Each time the rat will come out and sit on the cheese and then go back in. The third time, it is too big to get back in and that's when the key to the treasure shows up. go back to the cheat and it will open. The Rat is then an ally and will attack if needed, but it just sits there for the rest of the game unless you drag it somewhere. I usually let it keep the Dino company :-) Good luck!

Go to: