Level 20 Question/Problem

[Post New]by graciouslill on Sep 12, 09 10:23 PM
Every time I try to build anything in this level I get a message that I should build a road. I add a road and the message/problem persists. The building appears to be placed on a road -- I see cars passing, but my construction vans still can't get to the building site.

On other levels I've been able to construct a road to fix the problem and construct/repair my building, but nothing I try seems to help on level 20.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks so much for any thoughts or suggestions.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Level 20 Question/Problem

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 12, 09 10:37 PM
graciouslill wrote:Every time I try to build anything in this level I get a message that I should build a road. I add a road and the message/problem persists. The building appears to be placed on a road -- I see cars passing, but my construction vans still can't get to the building site.

On other levels I've been able to construct a road to fix the problem and construct/repair my building, but nothing I try seems to help on level 20.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks so much for any thoughts or suggestions.

There is a thread called "Stuck on level 20....." that addresses this question. You need to build a road due north of the HQ that meets up with the lower road of the rectangular open lot in the middle. What may appear as a road in the far lower portion of the screen is not a road, but rather a sidewalk..

Hope this helps... GL

mk

Re:Level 20 Question/Problem

[Post New]by graciouslill on Sep 13, 09 6:35 AM
Thanks, MK! Such a simple solution, but makes all the difference.

I'm sorry I didn't see the previous thread -- failed to look past page 1.

Go to: