Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

The order of things....

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Oct 1, 15 10:01 AM
Hello Fishies

I just wanted to check if I had my order right of Amaranthine Voyage games.... So would you mind checking my list please ???

1) Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree Of Life Collector's Edition
2) Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain Collector's Edition
3) Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition
4) Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book Collector's Edition
5) Amaranthine Voyage: The Orb of Purity Collector’s Edition

Plus, does anyone known were they might keep list of games in series order? I'm noticing a lot of games are part of series' now a days , and whilst most are stand alone games where you don't need to have playing the previous games, if have them I do like to at least play the one before it ....

In this case I might make a week of it and play all bar the first one just to see how much they have changed over years . As for the first one I don't think it had map and I find it hard not to play without a map ...

I've just been doing some Dark Dimensions and I was struggling with the first two... So I jumped ahead through it by skipping lots ...

shows how things change ... I need maps and strategy guides now a days .... Maybe I'm getting old or just lazy .

Dudesmum xxx

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:The order of things....

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 1, 15 12:22 PM
Dudesmum,

I've never seen a Released Date on the Game Download Page. The way that I check is too go to the Forum for each game then look at the 1st post in the Reviews or Tech Issues threads. I write down those dates on a piece of paper to figure out the Order.

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Oct 2, 15 1:54 AM
Thank you for the tip ganonsbane

I seriously would never have thought of that so I off to do that now before I settle down to a day of playing

Thank you again
Dudesmum

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 2, 15 8:51 PM
I'm glad that I could help. I tried looking at the "Welcome to Game Title forum" thread but sometimes BFG decides to rewrite the game introduction & that date may change.

Happy gaming,

Go to: