hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Skip button

[Post New]by hangel1 on Oct 1, 15 10:37 AM
Where is the skip button? Can't seem to find it!
Appreciate any help,
Hangel

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Skip button

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 1, 15 7:22 PM
hangel1 wrote:Where is the skip button? Can't seem to find it!
Appreciate any help,
Hangel

The Skip Button is a Pink Rectangle in the Lower Right Corner just below the Hint Button. When you start a puzzle it starts filling from 0% to 100%. When it gets to 100% , you'll see the word SKIP.

HTH

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Skip button

[Post New]by hangel1 on Oct 1, 15 10:03 PM
Thank you for your reply. However I don't have one of those. Guess I'll uninstall and reinstall. Maybe that will work.
Hangel

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 1, 15 11:03 PM
hangel1 wrote:Thank you for your reply. However I don't have one of those. Guess I'll uninstall and reinstall. Maybe that will work.
Hangel

The Pink Rectangle that normally the HINT button changes to the SKIP button when you're trying to solve a puzzle. I haven't used the HINT button & was thinking that you had to click the Round Crystal above the HINT button for a hint. I think that Crystal just fills up to recharge the Hint.

HTH

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Oct 5, 15 8:26 PM
If there is another solution to the hint button, I would appreciate knowing. I am having the same problem as hangel1, the pink button says "Hint", when I click on that all it does is recharge and goes back to "Hint." The skip option is never offered and I have uninstalled and reinstalled and am still having the same problem. Any help? Thank you everyone.

Go to: